Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand the need of crossing England.

Don’t realise that was the official Liverpool FC handle with that and also the champions in the frame. Thing is you don’t get any of this shit from Everton or their fans. Liverpool FC does seem to operate like a weird cult, I do feel sorry for Man United and Everton having them as rivals. They are like Woolwich X10, all the cringy bullshit and self entitlement but with a superiority and oppression complex to boot.

It’s strange I didn’t use to mind them in the 00’s, Gerrard was a proper captain who gave his all for Liverpool and England but their fans Jesus Christ, they have the highest percentage of dickheads of any fan group.

Last edited:
Just all be glad you are not living here.

The city is festooned with flags and murals.

95% of the mutants walking around in their new kit, have never been to Analfield in their lives.

Just all be glad you are not living here.

The city is festooned with flags and murals.

95% of the mutants walking around in their new kit, have never been to Analfield in their lives.

My mate pulled his Crown paints shirt out of mothballs, I haven't seen him in it since they won the champions league in 2005.
Trouble is he's in his mid 40's now with 3 kids, and about 2 stone heavier.

And still hasn't been to Anfield once in his life.....

Have you seen this shit, Premier League clubs have agreed to have 3 subs with the season yet Klopp wants a meeting to request 5 subs

What the actual fuck who does he think he is?!

Yeah let's just make the gap between the big clubs and small clubs bigger

What an utter cunt

Have you seen this shit, Premier League clubs have agreed to have 3 subs with the season yet Klopp wants a meeting to request 5 subs

What the actual fuck who does he think he is?!

Yeah let's just make the gap between the big clubs and small clubs bigger

What an utter cunt

Fuck him....

I'm extremely pleased to read that the rest of the league sees the sense in nipping this in the bud ASAP.

Guys, can we just stop for a minute and consider the benevolence of this request, who are the FA to deprive the world of seeing an extra 2 of the Liverpool Globetrotters? Clearly a fair compromise is for Liverpool to get 5 subs and the rest of the league get 3, unless they're playing Liverpool, in which case Klopp gets to decide.

It's been a shit year for everyone, just think of the good it would do for global morale to see Divock coming on in the 89th just when you thought that there were no subs left... Magical.

main-qimg-fbf5e8d0f8ffe3e3cac802ea17bda24c

I'm sceptical that's true. 22 out of 35 players asthmatic sounds like a load of nonsense to me.

I'm sceptical that they're not on something.

Vardy used to puff an 'inhaler' during the 2015-16 season even though he doesn't have asthma.

Cool illusion though isn't it?

Of course 22 of the 35 player in the Liverpool squad don't have asthma - however, they're being diagnosed as having it...

Why?

I think it's pretty obvious.

But it's hard to believe there aren't top athletes in football using performance enhancing drugs.

Last edited:

Vardy used to puff an 'inhaler' during the 2015-16 season even though he doesn't have asthma.

I remember there being quite a bit of coverage of doping in football when Leicester won the league but it really fizzled out. Was The Times or Telegraph who did an expose on it.

If it is happening then there is no way it will come out. The PL will clamp down on it ever being news. No chance they want that kind of scandal.

There is no real evidence in that report though. The guy doesn't even say how he knows that many of their players have asthma (or use an inhaler) does he? A few puffs from an inhaler for a well person wouldn't be enough of a boost to keep them running for 90 minutes or their strikers never getting injured, would it?

I remember there being quite a bit of coverage of doping in football when Leicester won the league but it really fizzled out. Was The Times or Telegraph who did an expose on it.

If it is happening then there is no way it will come out. The PL will clamp down on it ever being news. No chance they want that kind of scandal.

There is no real evidence in that report though. The guy doesn't even say how he knows that many of their players have asthma (or use an inhaler) does he? A few puffs from an inhaler for a well person wouldn't be enough of a boost to keep them running for 90 minutes or their strikers never getting injured, would it?

There are performance enhancing drugs that can be prescribed if you get a Dr to diagnose you with asthma.

"Suffering" from asthma is a sensible move for any athlete.

Like you say though - it'll never ever come out. The fact that not one big scandal has come out ever (and only a few footballers have been caught) in one of the biggest sports in the world is telling.

Of course 22 of the 35 player in the Liverpool squad don't have asthma - however, they're being diagnosed as having it...

Why?

I think it's pretty obvious.

But it's hard to believe there aren't top athletes in football using performance enhancing drugs.

I always find the prospect of team doping a curious one; I mean, imagine the scenes the day that Klopp walks into the dressing room and says "OK, lads I want as many of you as possible on the roids.... Who's in?".

Obviously I'm being flippant in how I've expressed that, but.....

Back
Top Bottom