Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ť

As plastic paddy who spends a lot of time with family in Ireland I can with out hesitation say irish Liverpool fans are annoying as fuck. When you pop into a pub for a quiet pint and there's a few Liverpool shirts at the bar you heart sinks.

Bale bycle kick is still my favourite moment watching football match in a irish pub
As an irishman, Youve hit the nail on the head. They are the most hated fans in ireland by far. Annoying whining self entitled dippers

Glad to see I'm not the only one to spot his enormous arse.

giphy.gif
He is basically a Paul Robinson regen

ten thousand VAR decisions like today going against them would still not erase the injustice of the handball they got against us in the champions league final when Mane intentionally chipped it up onto Sissoko's arm.

Fuck em, hope they drown in a river of their own tears

Wouldn't wish that on him personally, but for Liverpool as a club I'll be happy.

Spot on. Feel bad for the player, never like to see good players get bad injuries unless they are the type of player who deliberately try and hurt other players. But I'm well pleased it's happened to Liverpool. Over the last several seasons we've had bad injuries to key players and that has cost us. Liverpool are well overdue a serious injury to an important player.

Doubt he'll be out for a long long time.

The challenge on Skipp was ALOT worse. He managed to play on for a bit before being subbed off and no real news of whether it's actually serious or not.

I assume they didn't want to risk van Dijk playing at centre half with even a small knock against an in form Calvert-Lewin so got him off as soon as possible instead of waiting to check on him more extensively at HT.

Just before we start getting carried away - has any very reliable source picked up on the Van Dijk ACL story yet?
No, it was initially spread by some overenthusiastic Twitter randoms and a couple of blue tick wankers picked it up from there. Bein and Talksport have also since shared the rumour. Doubt we'll know anything before at least a couple of days tbh.

Spot on. Feel bad for the player, never like to see good players get bad injuries unless they are the type of player who deliberately try and hurt other players. But I'm well pleased it's happened to Liverpool. Over the last several seasons we've had bad injuries to key players and that has cost us. Liverpool are well overdue a serious injury to an important player.
What about the shit ones?

Watching MOTD and I reckon VVD will be okay. He un-plants his leg in time so that his leg can take the force from Pickford and walked off the pitch ok. A few weeks out for ligament strain maybe but perhaps no serious damage?

https://www.skysports.com/football/...estigate-var-decisions-during-draw-at-everton

They want the PL to look at the offside, are they taking the fucking piss? Every other team in the league has had decisions like that given against them weather you think its bullahit or not

But happens once to them and they cry about it, the season they won the CL they had so.many goals that were offside that helped them build momentum

Last season they should of had a player sent off against us

Against City they had every decision given too them which was in a title decider early on in the season

Fanny fart of a club.

Victim FC.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...estigate-var-decisions-during-draw-at-everton

They want the PL to look at the offside, are they taking the fucking piss? Every other team in the league has had decisions like that given against them weather you think its bullahit or not

But happens once to them and they cry about it, the season they won the CL they had so.many goals that were offside that helped them build momentum

Against City they had every decision given too them which was in a title decider early on in the season

Fanny fart of a club.

Victim FC.

Ffs for a team known as LiVAR pool are they joking? I'm convinced the two points stolen from us v Newcastle will come back to haunt us at the end of the season.
Also the fact the emphasis on penalties was changed following that decision proves it was wrong.We want our two points back!!

Fanny fart of a club.

Victim FC.
Once things don’t go their way they start crying over every single shit. Pathetic club and fans.

Back
Top Bottom