Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton really think they are in a title race and taking out VVD gives them an advantage ? I used to quite like Everton but imagine if Pickford had done that on Kane and then Richarlson does the same on Hjojberg , absolutely scummy way to play football, still pool are just as bad Robertson has put in some shockers if I can remember

Everton really think they are in a title race and taking out VVD gives them an advantage ? I used to quite like Everton but imagine if Pickford had done that on Kane and then Richarlson does the same on Hjojberg , absolutely scummy way to play football, still pool are just as bad Robertson has put in some shockers if I can remember
Pickford nailed Dele a few years back in the 6-2 game. Nothing much was made of it, surprise surprise, but as well as being a shit keeper he's a dirty cunt.

I despise Everton. Been a team full of plodders and cloggers since the late eighties and yet always seem to be a pain in the arse.

Always hanging around and yapping like an annoying wee dog.

I doubt Pickford is that capable in 4D chess. Just a clumsy, stupid cunt. As Yid91 Yid91 mentioned, he did make a shocking challenge on Dele. Sometimes, it's just pure misjudge the situation, and shit happened like Son challenge on Andre Gomes

James out and they're out of the race.

Pickford's challenge was way worse imo, Gomes was unlucky he had Serge coming in to. Id compare Son's challenge more to Shaw's 2 weeks ago and that waa worse too imo

I'm wasn't comparing to anything....

The comment I responded to was: "Sometimes, it's just pure misjudge the situation, and shit happened like Son challenge on Andre Gomes."

Son's challenge wasn't a "mis-judgement"; he intentionally clipped a player who'd got past him.....

(That said, Shaw's had way more thug-factor.)

I'm wasn't comparing to anything....

The comment I responded to was: "Sometimes, it's just pure misjudge the situation, and shit happened like Son challenge on Andre Gomes."

Son's challenge wasn't a "mis-judgement"; he intentionally clipped a player who'd got past him.....

(That said, Shaw's had way more thug-factor.)
Yeah fair I mis read slightly. I agree it wasn't misjudgment; Son has that side to him we have seen before but the intent wasn't to cause serious injury and the whole incident was very unfortunate imo.

20201018_140533.jpg

Any other club I'd agree, but that's prime Dipper-ism.

......I think we forget how ridiculous they are as they have had no reason to be aggrieved for the last 2 seasons.
You're not wrong to be fair

They are the only bunch of fans where it could possibly be real

Back
Top Bottom