Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My son is a dipper fan. I suspect If I told him Tanganga has been out injured for a while he we have exactly the same retort. Williams has actually been playing 1st team. They are struggling with injuries now truth be told. Shame eh?
:mourpointlaugh::sonlol::moursmall:
Aye, gutted for them. Truly. Looking out my black tie as I type.

Much as Salah is a complete idiot and should be disciplined by the club I find it strange that some fans on here seem to believe that the only way Spurs can win the league or anything else is if all their opponent have players injured or ill. I think your players are good enough to do well no matter what strength Liverpool City cheese etc are at.
Because we fucking hate you???

Thiago & Fabinho back this weekend....

Be good if Leicester can make a 3 point dent at the weekend before the Dippers get a few more bodies back.

Thiago & Fabinho back this weekend....

Be good if Leicester can make a 3 point dent at the weekend before the Dippers get a few more bodies back.
I'd prefer a draw. Don't want Leicester to get all confident. Their wheels will probably come off in a couple of months but so far they're dealing with a quite bad injury list pretty admirably. Would absolutely hate it if they win the league at our cost again in a season where the rest of the top 6 struggle.
What's the deal with TAA?

Is it int. break bullshit or something serious?
Apparently he'll miss another week or so. Nothing serious.

I'd prefer a draw. Don't want Leicester to get all confident. Their wheels will probably come off in a couple of months but so far they're dealing with a quite bad injury list pretty admirably. Would absolutely hate it if they win the league at our cost again in a season where the rest of the top 6 struggle.

Apparently he'll miss another week or so. Nothing serious.
Leicester are being propped up by pens. We have had 35 or so more shots than them this season and the last few games we have been locked down pretty tight.

Salah testing positive again? Did they expect a different result a couple of days later? Were the dippers hoping for some sort of VAR over-ruling of the positive result? The man had another man's crotch on his neck. I'm not sure what he expected would happen.

I wonder how he is going to get back into the country with regards to the self isolation rule. I've been to Liverpool. I'd rather sit out the pandemic under another man's crotch in Egypt too, tbf.

The upside is that when he comes back, his dives will be even more comical as nobody will want to go near him.

Back
Top Bottom