Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True as i fuckin sit here having a shit, my dippers friend has just texted and said they should ask the premier league to postpone the Leicester game cos they got so many missing. 😂🤣
And that ladies and gentlemen sums them up in one text message.

True as i fuckin sit here having a shit, my dippers friend has just texted and said they should ask the premier league to postpone the Leicester game cos they got so many missing. 😂🤣
And that ladies and gentlemen sums them up in one text message.

Liverpool fan at work today said he's expecting Leicester vs Leicester reserves.

Did make me laugh to be fair. Still told him to fuck off.

Actually it’s 6 European cups

How refreshing. A dipper on the internet.

Here is a question for you relating to trophies. All I have seen the last couple of years are dippers crying about trophies. Question: what do you think about fans who chose not to follow a team that always wins a trophy? Is it weird that you see other football fans not follow Man United or Liverpool?

It must be strange. I mean, pretty much everybody in the media and nearly all fair weather fans follow either manure or the dippers.

I can safely say Jota has come from nowhere and he is a player that I wish Liverpool did not have.

Sickening that he has made such an immediate impact.

Let's hope Bale is saving his best for when it matters most.

I can safely say Jota has come from nowhere and he is a player that I wish Liverpool did not have.

Sickening that he has made such an immediate impact.

Let's hope Bale is saving his best for when it matters most.

He's had a good start and is on a streak, doesn't mean he is the second coming just yet. This sometimes happens with players when they join a new club.

I saw some of their deluded mob claiming he is better than Son, but then nothing they say surprises me anymore.

How refreshing. A dipper on the internet.

Here is a question for you relating to trophies. All I have seen the last couple of years are dippers crying about trophies. Question: what do you think about fans who chose not to follow a team that always wins a trophy? Is it weird that you see other football fans not follow Man United or Liverpool?

It must be strange. I mean, pretty much everybody in the media and nearly all fair weather fans follow either manure or the dippers.
Success will always attract hangers on Thats the way way its is. Myself I was born in Liverpool in 1952 Saw my first game in 1960. Its funny because I have met Liverpool supporters all over the world from Iran to Australia. to Russia ,thailand etc etc etc. I might also add that I have met Man u Spurs Chelsea fans in a lot of places as well. The Premier League is a global phenomenon and I don't see that changing any time soon.

He's had a good start and is on a streak, doesn't mean he is the second coming just yet. This sometimes happens with players when they join a new club.

I saw some of their deluded mob claiming he is better than Son, but then nothing they say surprises me anymore.
He is not better than Son but if he turns out to be as good as him that will be a brilliant piece of business for Liverpool. I have no idea how Liverpool pick their transfer targets but whatever system they use they haven't bought many duds lately

Success will always attract hangers on Thats the way way its is. Myself I was born in Liverpool in 1952 Saw my first game in 1960. Its funny because I have met Liverpool supporters all over the world from Iran to Australia. to Russia ,thailand etc etc etc. I might also add that I have met Man u Spurs Chelsea fans in a lot of places as well. The Premier League is a global phenomenon and I don't see that changing any time soon.
This is not what this thread is! Please MODS....fix this shit now. I don't want to read teary eyed reminiscences about bowls of scouse, Gerry Marsden Phil Redmon and Cilla and Shankley. It's about ridiculing the horrible over sentimental extra special special club like no other that means more than another, that never does anything wrong is only ever accidentally caught up in mass casualty sporting disasters, and never prints T-shirts in support of ugly racists....

That's nice. Why don't you take your memory trip to RAWK where people might give a fuck?

He is not better than Son but if he turns out to be as good as him that will be a brilliant piece of business for Liverpool. I have no idea how Liverpool pick their transfer targets but whatever system they use they haven't bought many duds lately

No-one cares.... Bollocks to your wanky club and your wanky fanbase.

:avbfu:

#BinTheDipper

Meet any in Turin?

How about Brussels?

Back
Top Bottom