Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

whats really funny is, inthe recent city v dippers game, they only made 3 changes between them
To be fair to Klopp, he explained that the reason they wouldn’t make subs early is because they are worried that of someone then gets injured, then you won’t be able to replace them, especially if you are worried about soft tissue injuries. Having more subs available would allow teams to make subs early while keeping some in reserve in case of injury.

To be fair to Klopp, he explained that the reason they wouldn’t make subs early is because they are worried that of someone then gets injured, then you won’t be able to replace them, especially if you are worried about soft tissue injuries. Having more subs available would allow teams to make subs early while keeping some in reserve in case of injury.

Both teams have a big squad..... They should just rotate more to begin with.

Success will always attract hangers on Thats the way way its is. Myself I was born in Liverpool in 1952 Saw my first game in 1960. Its funny because I have met Liverpool supporters all over the world from Iran to Australia. to Russia ,thailand etc etc etc. I might also add that I have met Man u Spurs Chelsea fans in a lot of places as well. The Premier League is a global phenomenon and I don't see that changing any time soon.
Why don’t you just Ferry cross the Mersey and stay on RAWK?

Weirdo posting on other clubs Forums

Why am I weird. This .is a general football thread or would you like to follow the modern trend and deny people an opinion.
This is a Spurs Forum regardless of the thread

Fuck off back to RAWK you Dipper cunt

I’m not the slightest bit interested in anything you’ve got to say about anything

As far as I’m concerned you’re a bunch of murdering thieving whining unfunny cunts!

Now do one ☝️

Why am I weird. This .is a general football thread or would you like to follow the modern trend and deny people an opinion.

Mate, if you wish to expression your opinion there are far more suitable sites than this one!

You seem alright for a Dipper but a Dipper you remain.

:pochsmirk:

Anyway, this is the Come Here To Laugh At Dippers thread so unless you're going to join in on the fun kindly fuck off!

doing my part GIF

This is a Spurs Forum regardless of the thread

Fuck off back to RAWK you Dipper cunt

I’m not the slightest bit interested in anything you’ve got to say about anything

As far as I’m concerned you’re a bunch of murdering thieving whining unfunny cunts!

Now do one ☝️
No wonder southerners have a reputation for being unfriendly. Personally I would never dream of insulting someone I don't know over a game of football but I suppose you are a different animal with a different mentality. . I actually feel sorry for you.

No wonder southerners have a reputation for being unfriendly. Personally I would never dream of insulting someone I don't know over a game of football but I suppose you are a different animal with a different mentality. . I actually feel sorry for you.
Don't your lot murder people they don't know over a game of football?

Back
Top Bottom