Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, Gary just wow

Happy Team GIF by AFAS Software

I made it as far as Spitty talking. My ears hurt.

Wow, Gary just wow

Happy Team GIF by AFAS Software

He actually raises a great point regarding Klopp still playing his strongest team even when the league was fully wrapped up and knowing the circumstances of the following season.

Why do that?

Because he WANTED to break the records. I have no doubt he wanted his team to beat Man Citys record, regardless of overplaying his players.

He actually raises a great point regarding Klopp still playing his strongest team even when the league was fully wrapped up and knowing the circumstances of the following season.

Why do that?

Because he WANTED to break the records. I have no doubt he wanted his team to beat Man Citys record, regardless of overplaying his players.

Too right. He ran the players into the ground and is now lashing out at the broadcasters like a spoilt brat looking for somebody to blame.

It is in the DNA of that awful club to blame anybody for their own fuckups.

Bluedog
FightLikeAGirl FightLikeAGirl
Leonard. Leonard.

(All wear blue... And not fucking red, incidentally!)

All quality oppo.

I think the litmus is if you can be found posting about stuff other than your club.... Especially if your club are generally as despised as Liverpool are....Particularly in this this thread; he'd be better just to steer clear... This is our place to cunt them off; not to have them defended and see 8 year old posts dug up to enable "we've won 6 EU cups actually" kinda shite.
Airfixx Airfixx paddy spur paddy spur - thanks gents! First time I've been called a valuable member of anything.

I think that unless you're after a fight, posting on other fan forums is all about understanding whose forum it is. This place is all about Spurs, so I never expected it to be post after post on how fantastic Leicester are. (I wasn't disappointed). I've read some horrifically insulting things on here about us, and it didn't bother me in the slightest - as far as I'm concerned, it's how it should be. Taking people to task because you're offended at what they're saying about your club in their own environment is just bizarre to me - you weren't invited, nobody asked you to contribute. And if you do show a bit of respect and humour, it's possible to get involved with some great and interesting conversations - even in a place as proudly hostile as this one!

I like reading other forums (although this is the only place I've ever posted). Some forums are hilarious (Sunderland is magnificent), some weirdly small and boring (Leeds and Newcastle), and some surprisingly balanced and rational (RedCafe). But I still think the oddest one of all is Bluemoon. The level of paranoia in there is off the scale - it's like a Q'anon convention.

Anyway, hope you're all enjoying PL Champions elect status! I can genuinely see you pulling this off.

Fuck, even if it ain't us(obviously my preference) I'm praying for someone else to win the title this year so the dippers don't get a parade. Life won't be back to normal by may, I'm fairly sure of that

Fuck, even if it ain't us(obviously my preference) I'm praying for someone else to win the title this year so the dippers don't get a parade. Life won't be back to normal by may, I'm fairly sure of that

I agree, It'll be slowly getting there but really for 'normal' in full we're looking at 2022.

P.S Fuck Klopp

Back
Top Bottom