Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp blaming all the penalties they should have got from Mane's dive and handballs. Lack of class yet again. Perhaps if the dippers shot at the goal rather than waist height lobs at defenders in the box they may have won.

Winless in three now with the most rest. The media are going to need Jose to fart in order to ignore this one.

#scousey

Liverpool really haven't been unlucky this season, the last two seasons have just completely distorted people's expectations:

45 points through 17 matches in 2018/19 (xPoints - 37.41 +7.59)
49 points through 17 matches in 2019/20 (xPoints - 34.15 +14.85)
33 points through 17 matches in 2020/21 (xPoints - 32.25 +0.75)

This is what happens when every single result doesn't go your way.

giphy.gif

They look like we did after Poch had run the team into the ground. Injuries have definitely had an effect, but those energy levels couldn't keep on keeping on. Alexander Arnold seems to have fallen off a cliff. Lost possession 38 times! Can you imagine the absolute slating Serge or Doherty would get for that? It's atrocious. I mean a lot of those might be crosses but even so.

This dip has been a while in the making. But fuck I'm glad it has arrived. (And somehow they are still fucking top).

They look like we did after Poch had run the team into the ground. Injuries have definitely had an effect, but those energy levels couldn't keep on keeping on. Alexander Arnold seems to have fallen off a cliff. Lost possession 38 times! Can you imagine the absolute slating Serge or Doherty would get for that? It's atrocious. I mean a lot of those might be crosses but even so.

This dip has been a while in the making. But fuck I'm glad it has arrived. (And somehow they are still fucking top).

Time to bring out the big guns.

large-volume04.jpg

Kloop is an annoying bastard but I have to say man u penalty stats are insane almost as if they were dictators favourite team and you'd be shot if you didn't award one.
It’s absolutely insane the amount of penalties they get ! Nothing dodgy of course but if Kane had that many he would be looking at 50+ goals season

Back
Top Bottom