Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone posted something on here regarding the FA rules on Cup games.

Basically, it said that as long as a club had 14 fit players (including youth players) the game goes ahead.

How true that is, I've no idea.
Dont the premier league have something similar though. If you have certain amount fit game goes ahead. Im too lazy to look it up 😂😂

What a joke just postpone it

Do villa want to play it? May have the choice but just want to get the game out of the way

What a joke just postpone it

Third round proper: Saturday 9 January 2021
Fourth round proper: Saturday 23 January 2021
Fifth round proper: Wednesday 10 February 2021

There's not enough time - either Villa play a makeshift team or forfeit the tie

am I the only person that finds it amusing that Klopp plays Henderson, Wijnaldum, Fabhino,Mane & Salah against Villa's U-13s, in the same year that all hes done is whine about fixrure congestion

135236576_10223069267412939_5062616105776141781_o.jpg

The weird bit is the entire British sporting comenteriat is EX Liverpool player every last one of them even the crazies like Collymore Barnes and Thompson.
They want bias?

Show them how Ian fucking Wright was a pundit on our game last night, wearing a Marine hat.

And how seemingly every match of ours that's televised, there always seems to be an Ex. Gooner or Chav on the punditry team.

They want bias?

Show them how Ian fucking Wright was a pundit on our game last night, wearing a Marine hat.

And how seemingly every match of ours that's televised, there always seems to be an Ex. Gooner or Chav on the punditry team.
The bit of respect i was gaining for wright was thrown straight out the window when i seen that. Would the prick have done it if it was the dippers liverpool were playing? Not a hope bbc wouldnt have allowed it and the cult that is dipper fc would have caused uproar

Back
Top Bottom