Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My brother played with him at westham.
giphy.gif

Yep, don't speak to them loads but get a nugget or two
Lucky you mate, i'd be pestering them with football questions all the time. Clive Allen was my first real striking hero at Spurs. The 87 team with Hoddle, Allen, Waddle, Gough is still a favourite of mine. Shame that team never won something looking back we played some awesome stuff that year.

Fucking Coventry in the FA cup final still cannot believe we lost that game.

Lucky you mate, i'd be pestering them with football questions all the time. Clive Allen was my first real striking hero at Spurs. The 87 team with Hoddle, Allen, Waddle, Gough is still a favourite of mine. Shame that team never won something looking back we played some awesome stuff that year.

Fucking Coventry in the FA cup final still cannot believe we lost that game.
I'm lucky, all the my family are west ham fans. Paul being at the club meant I supported spurs (Clive was a little before my time).

Scouse media can't criticise Salah, can they?
Not just him the other 2 as well. If Kane had Firminho's goal scoring record there would be an endless stream of negative articles about how he's finished at the top level.

Mane hasn't been great either this year but you don't see Carragher and the others talking about it after they spent last year sucking his dick.

Next 4 games provide Klopp's biggest test for a long time in my opinion.

We are going to see how good the Liverpool squad is this season.

I will be staggered if they get through unscathed, be that injuries, loss of points and indeed if they keep all 11 players on the pitch in each game.

Definitely under pressure.

Liverpool, like some spurs fans, are somewhat fickle and deluded. I guess all fans are. Watch if Liverpool finish 5th or 6th, the fans will start talking about sacking Klopp and how his tactics are holding the team back completely forgetting the past few seasons, and how they need current new flavour of the month euro wank hipster coach. Fans seem to forget very quickly. A few bad results changes everything. If fans controlled the clubs, there wud be a new manager every season. Coach consistency is most important.

With that said, Liverpool will be a huge game. Beat them and Klopp will be under huge pressure.

I thought Liverpool would regress a bit after the last two seasons. What I didn't expect was for it to happen more or less all at once. 3 points out of 15 from the last 5 league matches, and they weren't in great form prior to that either outside of thumping Palace, which clearly seems like an aberration now.

Back
Top Bottom