Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucky you mate, i'd be pestering them with football questions all the time. Clive Allen was my first real striking hero at Spurs. The 87 team with Hoddle, Allen, Waddle, Gough is still a favourite of mine. Shame that team never won something looking back we played some awesome stuff that year.

Fucking Coventry in the FA cup final still cannot believe we lost that game.
Gough betrayed us we would have won stuff but he jumped ship after one full season. Great player great team.

dipper on the radio right now..pretty much every decision given against Liverpool is refs being biased against the dippers

Who'd have thought it.

Decision goes against club. Ref is biased.

Spurs fans complain about the same thing every time we lose.

FFS we embarrassingly have our very own thread dedicated to refs and media hating Spurs.

Southern victims.

That's the thing with liverpool... you never know whether they've come off, or been nicked.

ytXpOwk.jpg

Who'd have thought it.

Decision goes against club. Ref is biased.

Spurs fans complain about the same thing every time we lose.

FFS we embarrassingly have our very own thread dedicated to refs and media hating Spurs.

Southern victims.
Yes, but we also have the decency to agree when we get a decision for us (West Ham handball and Sheffield United offside goal come to mind). It's just that those decisions are extremely rare for us, so we have more reasons to moan. Liverpool on the other hand have had decisions go their way for 3 years straight, one of them in the fucking Champions League final, so for them to think that they're being done by the refs is delusion of the highest order, close to Spammers thinking that they're a massive club.
About the media, we have Jamie Carragher who hates us because we sacked his dad, and Glenn Hoddle, who although pure Spurs, still praised Leeds when we played them whenever they had the ball, even though we were tonking them. Liverpool have Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Jamie Carragher, Graeme Souness etc. to name a few, and all of them are ready to suck Klopp off whenever their scum of a club plays.
So in conclusion, fuck Liverpool and their victim mentality. Hate everything about them.

Last edited:
Lucky you mate, i'd be pestering them with football questions all the time. Clive Allen was my first real striking hero at Spurs. The 87 team with Hoddle, Allen, Waddle, Gough is still a favourite of mine. Shame that team never won something looking back we played some awesome stuff that year.

Fucking Coventry in the FA cup final still cannot believe we lost that game.
If Hughton had played left back and Gary Stevens right back we would have won. Mitchell Thomas got slaughtered at left back.

Bad enough we lost to them but holy fuck, how is Steve McWankerman employed as a TV pundit?

I've had to the mute the cunt and get the subtitles on and it still fucking winds me up reading his inanities let alone hearing the fucker.

Back
Top Bottom