Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a fucking scandal.

Or should be.
It should be but all the big clubs with money will back it. I can actually see clubs losing losing homegrown fans that are just fed up. Owners only want to make more money on top of more money and will fill stadiums with day trippers etc. Can feel that day coming closer. Obviously will always follow spurs but if things keep going the way they are can see the passion going. VAR has already started the ball rolling

Thought that was as good I've seen them play all season last night, albeit Woolwich were absolutely fucking brutal. What's happened to Mane though? I honestly rated him as one of the best players after Messi and Ronaldo over the last two or three years but his form seems to have dropped off a cliff. He's definitely lost a yard of pace too. He used to look lightning quick over a short distance but doesn't have the acceleration he had.

Thought that was as good I've seen them play all season last night, albeit Woolwich were absolutely fucking brutal. What's happened to Mane though? I honestly rated him as one of the best players after Messi and Ronaldo over the last two or three years but his form seems to have dropped off a cliff. He's definitely lost a yard of pace too. He used to look lightning quick over a short distance but doesn't have the acceleration he had.
Thought the front 3 were poor in general until jota came on. Looking like an absolute steal

"but two of the extra places will go to the clubs with the best coefficient who missed out on Champions League qualification. ...this could see "Liverpool finishing sixth in the Premier League and getting into the Champions League but Everton finishing fifth and not doing so"

What a curious yet oddly specific example.

Meme Reaction GIF
To be perfectly honest, this is one of those things that will eventually drive me away from football.
:kanehand:

Thought the front 3 were poor in general until jota came on. Looking like an absolute steal

Yeah, none of them are what they were. Jota isn't a great player in regards to doing anything flashy but his movement and anticipation are next level. Wouldn't be too surprised if his Portuguese and former Wolves mate, Pedro Neto, joins him at Anfield before too long. I also wouldn't be surprised to see one of Salah, Mane or Firmino leave them this summer, perhaps even two. Salah is the most likely but Mane is really struggling at the moment in comparison to what he was.

Yeah, none of them are what they were. Jota isn't a great player in regards to doing anything flashy but his movement and anticipation are next level. Wouldn't be too surprised if his Portuguese and former Wolves mate, Pedro Neto, joins him at Anfield before too long. I also wouldn't be surprised to see one of Salah, Mane or Firmino leave them this summer, perhaps even two. Salah is the most likely but Mane is really struggling at the moment in comparison to what he was.
On the latter part of your post - I think it's clear the way Liverpool is run doesn't shy away from Moneyball principles at all. If they got a big money offer for either Mane or Salah, especially the former, they take it and reinvest in younger.

Frau Klopp, "Jurgen Honey, zose glasses vit de white rims look so terrible on you, darlink. Zay are fur de Frauleins. Zey ist even worse than yur teeth, honey."
Herr Klopp, "Ja, I know honey. I just got some new ones already. Dey ist just like de vuns John Lennon used to wear, but only much bigger already. Only £6 von onlein."
Frau Klopp, "Oh, Jurgen Honey, why don't you just ver a mask on ur head?"
Herr Klopp, "Why honey, ist ist bedtime already?"

Sorry WTF is Klopp implying here saying the ref had a "personal" problem with Mane!

If self confessed diver Mane spent more time on his feet the refs wouldn't roll their eyes every time he flops about.

Klopp is just doing what he does best. Blaming anybody/anything else in the hope that he gets a easier time at Anfield. If Jose whined as much as Klopp did then the media would have a field day.

Back
Top Bottom