Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Snuck a look on Red and White kop, They are on max cope mode. So, so bitter.

I thought I'd mis clicked and was on the Everton forum.

This mob have no fucking shame though, which is why I dislike them so much. Every week on Match of the Day you watch these cunts get soft decisions, They robbed us of a champions league final with a ref in their pockets and the softest of soft pens in a game they were utterly outplayed,

But one decision goes against them and you never hear the end of it.

They hadn't had a player sent off in two fucking years.

It's not even as if we didn't have our own penalty shouts, 2 of them plus Salah's handball on their 2nd goal.

It's all just about putting pressure on refs.

In the cold light of day I'm actually disappointed we didn't win the game, so many chances went begging,
should have won that 4-1

When do the FA charge Klopp for his comments? I keep checking the news but no sign?

Is it just an automatic 3 match ban now for trying to intimidate the ref during the game + fine for his comments?

So strange it’s not been reported yet…

Klopp should have been sent off when he bowed to the ref, but then that tirade after the game about the ref not liking him has to surely breach PL rules.

But we both know all that's going to happen is refs are going to give them more decisions in their next couple of games out of fear of upsetting them further.

Klopp is starting to wield the kind of power that Fergie used to have.

That RAWK website is fucking insane. There are a good number of nut-jobs on there who despise Jamie Carragher. Apparently they think he's biased...against Liverpool.

There are many reasons to despise Carragher but being anti-LFC isn't one of them. The notion that Sky and the footballing media, which is heavily dominated by ex-LFC players, have an agenda against their club is absolute madness.

He also constantly tries to play the hardman against opposing coaches, yet runs and hides the moment someone steps up to him.

He looked incredibly rattled when his scare tactic did not work on Arteta when they played the gooners.
He won't be doing that against our Antonio

Conte seems a bit unhinged and at any moment will kick off

Snuck a look on Red and White kop, They are on max cope mode. So, so bitter.

I thought I'd mis clicked and was on the Everton forum.

This mob have no fucking shame though, which is why I dislike them so much. Every week on Match of the Day you watch these cunts get soft decisions, They robbed us of a champions league final with a ref in their pockets and the softest of soft pens in a game they were utterly outplayed,

But one decision goes against them and you never hear the end of it.

They hadn't had a player sent off in two fucking years.

It's not even as if we didn't have our own penalty shouts, 2 of them plus Salah's handball on their 2nd goal.

It's all just about putting pressure on refs.

In the cold light of day I'm actually disappointed we didn't win the game, so many chances went begging,
should have won that 4-1
There’s no way Conte let’s them get away with a draw next time. A proper beating going one way or the other next time.

That RAWK website is fucking insane. There are a good number of nut-jobs on there who despise Jamie Carragher. Apparently they think he's biased...against Liverpool.

There are many reasons to despise Carragher but being anti-LFC isn't one of them. The notion that Sky and the footballing media, which is heavily dominated by ex-LFC players, have an agenda against their club is absolute madness.
They have absolutely no self awareness. Even gary neville sucks them off on a regular basis

Back
Top Bottom