Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite right.

Foreign managers come to the Premier League knowing exactly what they are signing up for regarding fixture scheduling because they have been in place since before they were born.. but want our institution to change to suit them.

None more blatant than this prick Ragnick..... Played a mere 3 EPL games and already moaning and saying the LC should be scrapped.... Fuck off back to Germany if you don't like the game here!

They have an excellent eleven and are still joint favourites for the CL alongside Bayern imo, but when it comes to league football, Pep's system is superior to Klopp's and that depth is another huge advantage. City just create more chances than Liverpool, less reliant on counter attacks and moments in the game.

But Klopp/Liverpool are unfortunate because against pretty much any other team/manager they'd have multiple titles and be favourites again despite tonight.

He missed the follow-up?!?!

Hahah BANTER!!!! :kanegoal:
It's that dive that NEVER gets called out. (All players dive for their teams, I expect players to do it, so this isn't my winge, it's just that if that's Kane he gets absolutely slaughtered for it, not just by rival fanbases and seeing as we are the most hated club in the world there's absolutely loads going to come his way in regard, but Kane has to go on live TV and gets asked directly about his tackle, a dive etc).. I want other players, especially this gonk, to be held accountable too, can't stand it when it's not a level playing field.

It's that dive that NEVER gets called out. (All players dive for their teams, I expect players to do it, so this isn't my winge, it's just that if that's Kane he gets absolutely slaughtered for it, not just by rival fanbases and seeing as we are the most hated club in the world there's absolutely loads going to come his way in regard, but Kane has to go on live TV and gets asked directly about his tackle, a dive etc).. I want other players, especially this gonk, to be held accountable too, can't stand it when it's not a level playing field.

I didn't watch the game but that didn't even look like it was inside the box.

7be18a615e1552e2342cea1f25b4ccff.png

Back
Top Bottom