Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watching it on MOTD now..... Surely either that's an unpunished accident or a red card?

Where's the inbetween?

Liverpool request Woolwich postponement

Even though they're playing the team that shall not be named, I wonder if Woolwich (dammit...) had requested this what the Dippers would have to say?

Am I in the minority hoping that Woolwich get a bye to the final so we can turn them over? Also fancy our chances against them much more than against Liverpool.*

*Assuming we don’t get turned over tomorrow night, in which case it’s Dippers all the way

Am I in the minority hoping that Woolwich get a bye to the final so we can turn them over? Also fancy our chances against them much more than against Liverpool.*

*Assuming we don’t get turned over tomorrow night, in which case it’s Dippers all the way
I wouldn't say no as we have literally never played them in a cup final before.

The semi-finals are two legs though.

They play the second leg on the Thursday before our game. If they get a bye they will be far more fresher than us. At least that Leg next week has to be played.

Back
Top Bottom