Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From BBC live text, someone texted in and said this:

"In such a tight season referee decisions have really helped City. Watkins clearly offside in the build-up to Villa's goal tonight, dodgy decisions all going City's way against Everton, Wolves, and Woolwich. Plus Kane not getting sent off against Liverpool & more."

My God, delusional much?

And they are STILL going on about that Kane incident.

We have Jim Beglin on commentary over here. Ings scored but was found offside. Beglin then states that Alisson allowed him to score because he knew he was offside. Good lord.

Villa have only 38% possession. I hope Slippy is ready for a bollocking from Klopp.

Also, can everyone stop with the "this Liverpool team are one of the best ever" rhetoric?

I think we proved the other day that they ARE NOT, hell they'd likely not even make their top 5 best sides.

I'm surprised everyone wants city to win. With halaand joining..they are going to walk the league for years.

If anything all neutrals should hope liverpool win their matches if only to make city go and win it. Make them earn the title. We all know city are going to win the title anyway, so at least make them sweat!

We have Jim Beglin on commentary over here. Ings scored but was found offside. Beglin then states that Alisson allowed him to score because he knew he was offside. Good lord.

Villa have only 38% possession. I hope Slippy is ready for a bollocking from Klopp.

I switched on and my first channel was Sky Sports. Heard Carragher's unbearable whine, so immediately turned to an international broadcast. I raised my eyebrows at that Beglin comment too. Something like "Allison knew he was offside which may have had something to do with Ings hitting past him".
They really can do no wrong.
At least he did acknowledge Coutinho putting it through Van Dyke's legs. Just wish he had have used the term "nutmegged".

I would say I have mild asthma and have all my life. I only really do my inhaler before sport or during it (very rarely) and it definitely helps initially. Now if they are all doing it in the changing room before games and at half time then as people without asthma it would definitely help increase their lung capacity and ability to play aerobically better than without having one.

I mentioned it the other day, Conte said in every interview after the match about it being amazing liverpool can play at just a high intensity every game that I thought he was trying to get at something. Not saying he was involved, but lets remember he was at Juve when their club doctor got banned for dodgy practices so he may well have experience of seeing the effects of performance enhancing drugs on players.

Back
Top Bottom