Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp got a bit irate when asked if top 4 was now gone. Quick to talk about the team when they win 6-1 and parade around the pitch with his players, but an absolute cunt when he loses.
'We have played 20 games more than them' From a man who wanted to win a trophy in his first season and a title within 4. Well you have played 3 games more than Spurs getting to that final. Maybe if you were worried about that don't play Can, Lovren, Skrtel, Clyne, Milner, Allen, Moreno, frimino, Ings and Lalana against fucking Carlisle in the COC & prioritise.
This is a man who claims to have a bond with the people and his players, yet in front of 31,000 fans, a few thousand of them his own, he runs onto the pitch at full time and cunts off Benteke for missing a chance. Not on. Is he trying to make himself look better?
Try organising your team to defend and blame yourself for making shit subs. Tell Allen that no matter how hard he tries he will never look like Pirlo. Let alone play like him.
This is a man who was a shit striker turned shit defender who has the front to cunt off a player who in 8yrs has scored nearly twice as many goals as Klopp scored his 8 yrs as a striker, and in his career. and is still only 25.

A man who admits he was an 'average' player has no right admonishing a decent one, and certainly not one of his own players on the pitch. I have lost all respect for him after that.
His 'passion' on the touchline has become irritating very fast.
Agree that he's a cunt, but disagree that a manager that was an average player can't criticise or impact a good player's game. That's literally a manger's job & their history as a player doesn't matter when he talks to his players.

Many years ago I worked for a very intelligent bloke in London who had previously spent 2 or 3 years living in Liverpool (during the late 80's I'm guessing). he hated it, especially the people, reckoned it was the worst place on earth, an absolute irredeemable shit hole beyond hope.
Chip shops and off licences. In the off licences you are served through bars.
It's because Liverpool is a high crime area, but there is fuck all there to rob.
I have met some great scousers. Made good friendships with a few. However, when it comes to football they like to be known as educated football lovers but really are the most biased one sided lot you'll ever meet. Nobody is as good as one of theirs.
I remember the last time I was up there. Was harassed by old men selling tobacco and junkie after junkie selling books, meat and batteries in a pub 'down town'.
Got a black cab to the ground and was driven by an affable cabbie who made polite conversation about the game. Then after we had got out, and tipped him, he made an offensive remark about us, and Spurs whilst pulling off.
I lost it and kicked his cab, but couldn't get a good strike. Yet it didn't stop him stopping, getting out and causing a scene in front of his own mob at the gates. Police got involved and the cunt accused us of trying to vandalise his cab, or nothing, denied he said anything and tried to get us nicked.
Walking back to Lime St after the match I thought I had been transported to the 1940's post a luftwaffe bombing raid.
Complete dive. However, it's paradise compared to Birkenhead or Kirby.
Don't ever get a 'Ferry cross the Mersey' as it ain't the fucking place you'll love or want to stay.

Agree that he's a cunt, but disagree that a manager that was an average player can't criticise or impact a good player's game. That's literally a manger's job & their history as a player doesn't matter when he talks to his players.
No, their history doesn't matter when talking to their players about their performance, when it's done privately. Not on the pitch, in front of the opposition and fans.
A manager is a manager. It doesn't matter how good you were as a footballer. You manage.
Otherwise he just becomes any other cunt in the stadium telling a person 1000 times the finisher he ever was/will be that he cannot finish and it's their fault the team came away with nothing.

Liverpool 44 points from 29 games = 1.517 points per game
Brendan 12 points from 8 games = 1.5 points per game
Klopp 32 points from 21 games = 1.524 points per game

Massive upgrade eh, showing same form as a guy who the board felt was sackable

As Poch has proved, how about showing some COACHING credentials?

Meh, Klopp has hardly had a fair shake at the job yet. At the start of this season people were still talking about sack Poch and a couple were still moaning about Redknapp. Not quite a fair comparison, yet.

Brendan wasted an absolute fortune on mediocre signings, and left them worse than he found them. Klopp has a lot to do to sort out that flaming pile.

Meh, Klopp has hardly had a fair shake at the job yet. At the start of this season people were still talking about sack Poch and a couple were still moaning about Redknapp. Not quite a fair comparison, yet.

Brendan wasted an absolute fortune on mediocre signings, and left them worse than he found them. Klopp has a lot to do to sort out that flaming pile.

oh just play along and enjoy it for once! Course I know it's not fair but games like today show not much has hit home yet, and he will have trouble replacing everybody, who can he rely on? loving it!

You saying they should sign McLaren?

Hoping they carry their form into the next game, don't doubt they will be up for it. However if we are on it, we should be too good for them!

gy6yy0P.png

Doped up by Littlewoods money....

Classless and clueless fans......

Liverpool....simply the Chelsea of that era.

Dislike them a great deal. Have always felt pleased when they lost. I will be delighted when they lose next Saturday, which they will.

Back
Top Bottom