Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How am I marginally older than that guy?!
Reminds me of Joe Wilkinson:

tumblr_m286zluOYX1r3sxp4o1_500.gif

He must have had a tough paper round.

His missus is peng though.
:levywhoa:

Suspect his 24th b'day was about 3-4 years ago?

Chip shops and off licences. In the off licences you are served through bars.
It's because Liverpool is a high crime area, but there is fuck all there to rob.
I have met some great scousers. Made good friendships with a few. However, when it comes to football they like to be known as educated football lovers but really are the most biased one sided lot you'll ever meet. Nobody is as good as one of theirs.
I remember the last time I was up there. Was harassed by old men selling tobacco and junkie after junkie selling books, meat and batteries in a pub 'down town'.
Got a black cab to the ground and was driven by an affable cabbie who made polite conversation about the game. Then after we had got out, and tipped him, he made an offensive remark about us, and Spurs whilst pulling off.
I lost it and kicked his cab, but couldn't get a good strike. Yet it didn't stop him stopping, getting out and causing a scene in front of his own mob at the gates. Police got involved and the cunt accused us of trying to vandalise his cab, or nothing, denied he said anything and tried to get us nicked.
Walking back to Lime St after the match I thought I had been transported to the 1940's post a luftwaffe bombing raid.
Complete dive. However, it's paradise compared to Birkenhead or Kirby.
Don't ever get a 'Ferry cross the Mersey' as it ain't the fucking place you'll love or want to stay.

I know what you mean as I went there for a cup tie which drew 0-0 in the early 70s with Jimmy Neighbour playing a blinder!
A group of us hired a minibus which we parked nr Stanley Park.
After full time we filed out of the Annfield Rd end and were immediately attacked by what seemed to be thousands of Scousers waiting for us with the Old Bill standing by watching, only hitting us with batons when we fought back!
They weren't content with beating people up quite badly, including attacking female fans sexually, but robbed them of money and clothes as they were mostly dressed like vagrants (before the age of shell suits)!
Lots of Spurs fans ended up at Lime Street in their underwear!
I've never seen anything like it!

Not surprisingly when we went back to the minibus it was wrecked with the wheels missing!
Trying to report it at the local police station was a a waste of time as the desk sergeant implied "what did you expect?"
So we lost our deposit etc as the van owner was less than impressed!

Hated the cunts ever since even when you do meet the odd decent one but they're a distinct rarity!

But I made it to the replay which we lost 0-1 to a Steve Highway goal so a bad week!

:angryscouser:

Went up a few times late 80s on the train to edge hill you'd then get a bus through what looked like a slum, made Tottenham look like South Kensington...

Used to be great fun waving cash at them from the windows as the bus made its way to Anfield they'd go absolutely bat shit mental.

Back
Top Bottom