Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only for the fact that I didn't really want Pep to win a trophy. ...in the end the lesser of two evils

He hasn’t ‘won’ anything, Just as me buying a title to call myself a ‘Lord’ doesn’t mean I’ve earned that status,

I don’t even consider the Sheik Mansour team to be a football club. They’re a publicity corporation that buys publicity in the form of trophies. Utterly meaningless beyond the fact that they deny actual football clubs the opportunity to earn success.

They’re starting to become my least favourite team in football. They’re the death of the whole game. The FA have a lot to answer to.

He hasn’t ‘won’ anything, Just as me buying a title to call myself a ‘Lord’ doesn’t mean I’ve earned that status,

I don’t even consider the Sheik Mansour team to be a football club. They’re a publicity corporation that buys publicity in the form of trophies. Utterly meaningless beyond the fact that they deny actual football clubs the opportunity to earn success.

They’re starting to become my least favourite team in football. They’re the death of the whole game. The FA have a lot to answer to.
I know where you're coming from, but unfortunately history will record them as winners of the league cup and probable champions this year.

I preferred them to win over Woolwich but I can’t stand Citeh either. Without that money they would probably be in League One right now.

Also Mansour is from Qatar and Qatar is a disgusting country that is a state sponsor of terror and advocate for the total destruction of Israel. So fuck them terrorists.

Did anyone expect anything else? I don't give a toss about the Care-less cup but another god-awful performance just shows how far away this team is from anything. Can't even pretend it was a contest.

Didn't even bother watching it. Didn't even bother watching the Europa league games. Probably won't bother to watch another game for the season.

Why? Because I've seen every game already.

I've seen Xhaka be terrible at everything.
I've seen Iwobi and Welbeck be dogshit.
I've seen Mustafi **** up defensively.
I've seen Ozil disappear.
I've seen Aubameyang/Lacazette miss chances they should score.
I've seen Aubameyang/Lacazette feeding off crumbs (not even scraps) trying to score.
I've seen Ramsey/Wilshere huff and puff but do **** all.
I've seen this team be bullied, battered, shredded and passed off the pitch by nearly every team above us and around us.
I've seen Wenger throws hangs up, look angry, bitch, moan and yell on the bench and change nothing.

I can't trick myself into pretending that i give a shit about this team anymore. There's nothing at all likeable about this team. It has no redeeming features. It used to be "oh well at least we'll play some good football....." but nope.

We don't play good football anymore.
We don't play interesting football anymore.
We play boring football for a club supposedly aiming to be one of the best in the world.

Boring boring Woolwich.

Well I am bored.

One fan has reached that point of giving up. It’s about 2 years after the team first gave up

I've seen Xhaka be terrible at everything.
I've seen Iwobi and Welbeck be dogshit.
I've seen Mustafi **** up defensively.
I've seen Ozil disappear.
I've seen Aubameyang/Lacazette miss chances they should score.
I've seen Aubameyang/Lacazette feeding off crumbs (not even scraps) trying to score.
I've seen Ramsey/Wilshere huff and puff but do **** all.
I've seen this team be bullied, battered, shredded and passed off the pitch by nearly every team above us and around us.
This is the team that Wenger has carefully assembled for the past few seasons.

HairyImpeccableIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

I think the penny is finally dropping, no big club mentality and over paid players not giving a fuck. Claude mate it’s £200-300k players not £100k. It’s glorious seeing them go into meltdown like this. Let’s hope they get a merciful Europa exit.

We need to be careful when there are calls to "just pay x player what he wants" - you just end up with a load of shite unmotivated players when things go slightly wrong, as the only ones that move on when you pay top whack are the best players.

Back
Top Bottom