Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just watched that 606 phone in, was that Ian Wright just about managing not to piss himself laughing ?

Fucking Goons, I had season at school sat next to two Chelsea supporters when we nearly went under during the Scholar era. Months and months of "Going down with the West Ham" every school day and possible bankruptcy.

Last edited:

The Mugabe of Football.

:levylol:

Fucking woolwich tv just a ridiculous amount of entertainment value today. It’s bending to satire now, really. Is it even “fan tv” anymore? 80% of its audience must be the rest of the football world slowing down to see the crash.

Poor Robbie would have to get a real job again, IF, they ever turn things around at that stain club.

:allitongue:

Robbie counting that WoolwichFanTV revenue money from this week.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The only managers who I'd be worried about them getting are Jardim at Monaco or Tuchel. I doubt conte will go there, löw has a world cup to look after and I doubt he'll leave the best nation in world football for them. Most of the other really good managers are locked away at other clubs.

Im not rising above shit......fuck Woolwich.

13 points and mind the gap you tragic tossers. This demise, running parallel with West Ham's and our growth could not be written any better. You literally couldnt make it up.

Back in 2000-2005, I always said that it was only plastic Woolwich fans that said we werent their rivals anymore, and it was Chelsea and Utd. Well thats the same for me, I couldnt give a fuck if they are non league, they'll always be The Scum, and will always rub it in their grubby faces when we do them over.

They are a disgrace. We had a full house through our darkest days, we made noise losing to the likes of Boro or Sheff Utd. The gooners of today have turned on the man who gave them their vile entitled smugness in the first place.

Now the clueless cunts want Henry. Small time shambolic fuck fest, and long may it continue.
I'll be lauding every second of it.
Too well said. Yiddo

Nah, he's still doing alright on the residuals from his reggae days.
I could have sworn his official account was that he was working a 9-5 up until very recently? Not that I care much to look into it - but if extremely successful entertainers end up bankrupt years on later, it’s not hard for me to believe that Robbie’s money is gone - it’s not like he’s one of the Marley kids or anything. I doubt he cashes many royalty checks, honestly.

The only managers who I'd be worried about them getting are Jardim at Monaco or Tuchel. I doubt conte will go there, löw has a world cup to look after and I doubt he'll leave the best nation in world football for them. Most of the other really good managers are locked away at other clubs.
Even if they bag themselves a half decent manager they'd have to dig deep to give him a fighting chance and they seem reluctant to go down the chav/city route besides if they are good and turn they clowns around they won't hang about long and they have to start all over again in a couple seasons time:pochsmirk:

:cunt: “I’m Sol Campbell” (c) deserves his chance in management. He’s the right pick. :freundgoal: (Or do I mean he’s a right prick?)

Sol’ supermarket sweep would be classic. His shopping list would be £35m new keeper, £75mx2 for CB, 35mx2 for full backs, 45m x 2 for CM and 1x marquee signing circa 60m = a fuck load of money just to compete against the others in the Top4.

“I’m Sol Campbell”(c) is ideally placed to choose the right players. And let’s not forget the world class academy set up he can call on.....wengers’ War Chest can cope with a 400 million + outlay and Sol will pick a few diamonds from the rough and they will be back to 5th place in no time at all. :crouch:

Marco Silva could be a good shout for them. But they will try to go for someone established I'm sure. Maybe Simeone

Yeah someone like him or Eddie Howe is who they need, get rid of all of the overpaid wasters and start again.

I think they are stuck though - they won't have patience to what Poch has done and don't have the limitless finances to do what United have done. I don't think there is a half-way house that will get them back into contention.

Yeah someone like him or Eddie Howe is who they need, get rid of all of the overpaid wasters and start again.

I think they are stuck though - they won't have patience to what Poch has done and don't have the limitless finances to do what United have done. I don't think there is a half-way house that will get them back into contention.

Simeone. The only manager I worry about them landing.

Back
Top Bottom