Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone is going to Inter after Atletico, he already said something like that. And that's the league for him. Atletico is playing horrible football. He's like mini Mourinho.

As far as I know, Simeone can't speak English, plus he is more or less guaranteed CL football every season
I don't see it, he doesn't speak English and has made no attempt to learn...
I thought that, then I checked. It seems back in 2014 he was having private lessons at a time when there was speculation he wouldn't sign a new contract with Atleti in case an English club knocked on the door. according to the article below anyway from a pretty reliable news source (in Spanish).

Don't know if he got very far, or has kept it up, he seems very happy here and their fans likewise with him. Don't think he's be a good fit on a number of levels, including what you point out

Simeone acelera con las clases de inglés (Simeone ups the pace with his English classes)

3093052_gallery.jpg

:dembelelol:

At least Cech is gentleman enough to take blame for the loss. Sadly he is taking blame that should not be squarely on his shoulders. Martyring himself for the other mercs

I don't see it, he doesn't speak English and has made no attempt to learn and his style of play is the opposite of what Woolwich think theirs should be (post 1995/6).

Wenger was the opposite of Graham, but he inherited that squad's strengths and brought attacking flair. Simeone could do the same in reverse - build a defensive platform to compliment their attackers, and... could you see someone like Ozil getting away with it under Simeone?

Quite frankly "more of the same" is the last thing they need.

Robbie counting that WoolwichFanTV revenue money from this week.

giphy.gif
Greed has taken over the whole Woolwich fan base, some with entitlement to success (however moderate that is) and others, making money on Social media but none of them are concerned about having sold their souls to the football demons. They deserve whatever is inflicted on them now and in the future. I hope they all burn in football hell and Robbie (whatever his name is) can film it.

Just incase you need to visualise what it may look like...
giphy.gif
AW OUT-BOOHOO!

Whatever happened to the claim they had a better season than us last year because they came 5th and won a trophy? The depth of delusion is limitless with them lot.
We recently had a fairly heated discussion in the Pochettino thread, with one side of the debate essentially arguing that this is what we should aim for.

I love the FA Cup and would dearly love to see us win it but, whether we like it or not, the football landscape has changed. You've only got to take a look at Leicester's latest results (revenue up from £128.7 to £233; profits up £16.4 to £92.5) to see the impact CL football can have on a club's financial health. This is what the CEO had to say:

Fundamental to that legacy is the commercial consolidation of the opportunities success has afforded the Club. This allows us to make further long-term investments in outstanding players and key personnel; infrastructure to strengthen our operations and services; and world-class facilities such as our proposed new training facility in Charnwood – all of which will aid the Club’s continued growth for generations to come.

They'd never make a similar statement of intent on the back of an FA Cup win.

The thing is this couldn't be more accurate, it was spot-on god knows how many years ago when it was first done but it hasn't aged a single bit.

I fucking hate these cunts with every fibre of my being.
I had a stand up row with a scum supporter lad in Uni about football - he was from Southampton, stopped when he told me he supported them because they play in red and he liked red (Fucking Southampton!) just laughed in his face and sat down.

Last edited:
At least Cech is gentleman enough to take blame for the loss. Sadly he is taking blame that should not be squarely on his shoulders. Martyring himself for the other mercs

As a goalkeeper you never would have wanted to concede those goals yesterday, but the players in front of him was awful. No one was picking out individual mistakes yesterday because the whole team was crap, especially the defense.

I turned off about 60 minutes in as I had a feeling Woolwich was going to nick a goal or two and it would have angered me. Was pleased to see they didn't ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom