Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shirt of shame: Britain dishes out £62million in foreign aid to Rwandan dictator who splurges £30million on sponsorship for his beloved Woolwich FC
  • Rwanda is getting £62 million this year alone from the UK in foreign aid
  • Dictator Paul Kagame spent £30 million sponsoring his favourite club Woolwich
  • People survive on less than £1 a day under Kagame's tightly controlled regime
  • Tory MP Andrew Bridgen described the deal as 'an own goal for foreign aid'
:walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker::walker:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...30-million-UK-aid-sponsoring-Woolwich-FC.html

I have never understood why England is the only country in the world where it's seen as offensive to fly its flag, and I speak as an immigrant. Seriously, can you imagine telling an American not to display their flag.
This has happened in Australia before too.
I remember seeing complaints of the Australian flag being flown on Australia day (day Aus was founded) as being too patriotic and offensive to some.

Bellerin at the Canadian GP, none of the F1 Sky Team not knowing him....

:dembelelol:

Something uniquely slappable about Bellerin. It's as if the Woolwich fanbase from the last ten years actively created a player. He's the next after wee Jack that I want to see fall down the footballing ladder.

I remember seeing complaints of the Australian flag being flown on Australia day (day Aus was founded) as being too patriotic and offensive to some.
Here's my favourite showing of Australian national pride.
:adegrin2:

I know this happened last week, but why does it look like they are doing their kit launch on an Angel Market stall...

DfGQ8Q9WAAEAdH5

How the ‘mighty’ have fallen.

I have never understood why England is the only country in the world where it's seen as offensive to fly its flag, and I speak as an immigrant. Seriously, can you imagine telling an American not to display their flag.

Not sure it is really, seems to be one of these outrageous things that's blown out of proportion by the Sun/Daily Mail to boil peoples piss.

Culturally british people just have more decorum and aren't exhibitionists like our american cousins. As a result people that do overtly display flags tend to be trying to make a statement rather than a passive display of cultural identity

I know this happened last week, but why does it look like they are doing their kit launch on an Angel Market stall...

DfGQ8Q9WAAEAdH5

How the ‘mighty’ have fallen.
I may be late to the party on this, but what is the pattern on the away shirt meant to signify?

Is that an 'M'? Is Puma trying to seek fashion inspiration from Mario's moustache?

And then why is the shade of the sleeve highlights different? Odd.

I may be late to the party on this, but what is the pattern on the away shirt meant to signify?

Is that an 'M'? Is Puma trying to seek fashion inspiration from Mario's moustache?

And then why is the shade of the sleeve highlights different? Odd.

Trying to go for a horizontal PSG/Barca kit hybrid? What’s with those weird owl eyes look around the puma and badge? That kit is tragic.

It is most likely the horrific things that were done to Australia's indigenous people and that the flag is a symbol of the land that was built upon that suffering. The UK has a similarly murky past (as does Canada...).

Not sure it is really, seems to be one of these outrageous things that's blown out of proportion by the Sun/Daily Mail to boil peoples piss.

Culturally british people just have more decorum and aren't exhibitionists like our american cousins. As a result people that do overtly display flags tend to be trying to make a statement rather than a passive display of cultural identity

Is it just me that thinks "BNP cunts" whenever i walk past a house that has a union jack on display (particularly when we're talking a full size flag on a fucking pole in their garden)...?

Tell me what that's for if not to signal to 'Johnny Foreigner' who's turf they're on?

Back
Top Bottom