Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, this is the first time I've seen this fucking game mentioned, it's taken 45mins following his announcement. I guarantee you that before the month is out it will be mentioned in excess of 100 times, I'm talking about from the "professionals" (media/pundits/press).

It was 7 fucking years ago!!!!! Just like his chum Theo, their entire careers are based off a single game (Wallcott's was a hat trick in 2008 for England). The little shit has scored 14 goals in his entire career!!! FOURTEEN! (Dele has 46 for Spurs).

He might not play for them anymore but hasn't stopped him slagging us off as if he was Mr fucking Woolwich born a nd bread. Sleep well tonight Szczesny you motherfucker!

Just watched the highlights of Senegal vs Poland. What a pleasure to see Szczesny cock up trying to be a sweeper keeper to gift them a goal. Made my day.

Wheelchair claimed he was willing to take a paycut like it was some kind of generous gesture , I doubt he's played 30% of Woolwich games the last 5years and trousered 100k a week , this little cunt really reckons himself special doesn't he ? Really hope he joins West Ham on 150k a week they deserve each other.

Wheelchair claimed he was willing to take a paycut like it was some kind of generous gesture , I doubt he's played 30% of Woolwich games the last 5years and trousered 100k a week , this little cunt really reckons himself special doesn't he ? Really hope he joins West Ham on 150k a week they deserve each other.
It's fucking hilarious listening to this lot crying. All you hear from them is "he's brilliant, plays like a World Class Spanish technical player, like Iniesta or Xavi. Just look at his performance against Barca".

They get a Spanish Manager and within a month says he's shit and tells him to leave.

It was written in the stars that Wilshit was to end up festering on the bench at the Spammers, bitter, limping and pot bellied. Stinking of fags.

I think its amusing thats its always the most gobby gooners that get their comeuppance. #karma

Where's your bucket hat and your open topped bus now you horrible little cunt.

Wilshere is one of the most overrated players in the Premier League...mostly only rated by Woolwich fans.

The Emery guy is already doing things. None of the players they've signed so far are world-class but they're improving.
Leno cannot be any worse than Petr Cech and Ospina. They're still not completely sorted on their defence and midfield tho.

Oh, what's up with goonies suddenly wanting Ramsey as their captain? To me, the third most overrated gooner player next to Wilshit and Ozil.

John Cwoss on TaklSport:
"It's all new at Woolwich, the old guard are leaving like Wilshire, Theo, The Ox. There's a new Manager and a NEW STADIUM".

ShortFlamboyantIrukandjijellyfish-max-1mb.gif

Oh my God! He's gone and made a compilation video of all his best bits! You honestly couldn't make this shit up. He's been told he's shit and to fuck off, even after pleading on his hands and knees saying he'll take a pay cut.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom