Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such a shame he didn't get the Woolwich job.

The bantz would have been sweet, but I think Emre's just the guy to keep them at the level they're at (i.e. Thursday regulars) for years to come.

Kronke didn't take them to their glory years; he won't break the bank in re-seeking CL. I don't think they would have sacked Wenger had fan pressure not caused him to decide decided to walk. By the same metric why sack Emre; he's another steady-eddie for their board; whilst his CV suggests he's always in with a shout of an EL-win passport into the CL once in a while.

Glorious when you consider all the "perfect for Arse*al" managers (some ill-fitting, in reality) they coveted as they began to tire of the old cunt... Pep (2 clubs since Barca), Klopp, Simeone, Anchelloti, Allegri (Poch would have been on that list too but they'd never admit as much!). How underwhelming this new geezer must be for them???

Fucking likes of Everton, Leicester, Southampton etc. not kicking on... These cunts (Goons) and United could find themselves mid-table botherers if a couple of teams could actually sort their shit out.

Last edited:
Dunno. He's only had one transfer window, and if he bombs Ozil out, you never know.

I know they pulled a result out of their arse against us, but they're the same ol' shit... (Maybe I haven't been looking close enough... Feel free to challenge this notion.)

Ozil: He's dropped him a few times anyway... Yeh he's a slack cunt, but selling him isn't going to take them up a level. His wages send any potential transfer fee for him through the floor... Remember; he blatantly saw them as a step down when he arrived as it was.... They're shopping from a different shelf altogether now.

I know they pulled a result out of their arse against us, but they're the same ol' shit... (Maybe I haven't been looking close enough... Feel free to challenge this notion.)

Ozil: He's dropped him a few times anyway... Yeh he's a slack cunt, but selling him isn't going to take them up a level. His wages send any potential transfer fee for him through the floor... Remember; he blatantly saw them as a step down when he arrived as it was.... They're shopping from a different shelf altogether now.
I've been having a good look at them recently. I think they have signed two fine midfielders, but they are up shit creek for centre backs. You don't know whether their keeper is going to throw one in or not. He needs to pull himself together. Their bench is a bit light, but they will always have a good wedge available to spend (more than us for the next while, I would certainly say), and they pay great wages.

Like you, I am suspicious of their owners. I'm not convinced they want to go balls-out for silverware.

My point about Ozil is that I imagine the dressing room would be a better place without his shitty attitude. Give them another 2/3 transfer windows, and Dracula more time to get his ideas across-I don't see them going away as a threat. Unless Henry takes charge of them, of course.

giphy.gif

:sonlol:

Great thing is Ozil was supposed to be the transfer that truly fucked us over, as we lost Bale to Real at the same time..........that's why he gets name checked in our Eriksen and Alli songs and they are both miles better than him now

DT with the armbar attempt.

State of him trying to run tho. :dembelelol:
For a bloke who rants on about how bad players -and managers are fancying himself an expert on all football related matters, Fat head’s playing of the game is at the rudimentary stage.

Loses the ball and loses it.
I’d watch out, looks like the type of geezer that will come home and beat the missus up if his team loses:levyeyes:

Happy Christmas

I just watched it. From 15 minutes on it’s pure gold.

Pre-game he warns the team about the chick, cos she’s a pro. Proceeds to get embarrassed by her.
Spends his days being a tool to Flex and Goldbridge. Gets embarrassed by both.

Typical Woolwich though. AFTV went down to 9 men. Two of their players red carded... for fighting each other. Banter club.

As for DT. The cunt deserves misery. Did anyone see his clip after our win at Goodison.

NJyIs.gif

That’s what he’s like every time we win

Back
Top Bottom