Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You do realise that we sacked an underperforming manager recently???
I do

so did Woolwich

Both sides are almost carbon copies of each other right now

Woeful defence , unbalanced midfield and a couple of strikers who know where the net is

That's all I am saying , funny as it is to laugh at the mess they are in right now , we are hardly in smooth waters ourselves

I do

so did Woolwich

Both sides are almost carbon copies of each other right now

Woeful defence , unbalanced midfield and a couple of strikers who know where the net is

That's all I am saying , funny as it is to laugh at the mess they are in right now , we are hardly in smooth waters ourselves

But I wouldn’t want to swap positions with that shower

The day they signed him was the day they dipped. Their fans ran in the streets on deadline day thinking they have signed the greatest player on planet earth.

I've never seen him play well in a game for them, by that I mean dominate a midfield, own it, have the oppo on the back foot because they can't handle him. I've been force-fed the compilation vids (all 2min long taken from 20 games and 5 replays per no-look pass) as some kind of propaganda marketing machine, all it's done to me is provide proof that he was actually playing that day and wasn't dropped, such is his lack of presence.

But all that said and done, from a Spurs fan, I think he's been their greatest signing. Thank you Wenger for this gift you have given us.

Man has the greatest PR team on Earth. He made a career out of skinning Gareth Barry in 2010 WC. Never been good for Germany for years, despite Jochim Low never dropped just like his daddy Wenger.
He was one of their worst players in the 2014 WC, reports were going around that he would dropped for KO games, but his fanboys talk like he won the golden ball. Similarly got selected for 2018 WC, ghosted games, knew he won't get selected again, claimed racism and created a storm.
As a Spurs fan I hope bigWengz comes again and gives him a new 10 year contract.

If they don't give the job to Campbell, then they are clearly racist...go on Goons....do it, do it...

Capture.jpg

Watching AFTV last night, That tit DT wants Freddie gone or it "will ruin his legacy"

He's only managed two games as a caretaker ffs!

:vert:

idiot doesn’t realise he is an internal caretaker manager until they get a manager, if they sack him they literally have nobody running the team other than the players themselves. He is doing the club a favour.

Back
Top Bottom