Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His personality may be marmite, but Jordan is good value when it comes to his time on TS and it's refreshing to get comment from someone that actually knows what it takes to fund/run a club rather than the average ex-player or host that just sits there as an advocate for 'bottomless pit' spending and panders to the cult of player and big-team celebrity.

SJ absolutely ragged-dolled Robbie during the full debate to the point that we see here, where he had nothing left but petty 'yeh, but'-isms.

Essentially the charge was that Robbie has a conflict of interest between him being a fan and running AFTV... He just spent the entire time evading the accusation.
Agreed - I can see why a lot of folk find Jordan a bit of a twat, but I do like him. The fact he can actually articulate himself, which is a rarity on TS, is probably why.

Palace play Brighton tomorrow. A draw puts CP above the goons and Brighton just 2 points behind. Arse have Everton next then B'mouth. Then Chelsea and Man U. Could be a very merry xmas indeed.

9Woolwich17-322
10Crystal Palace16-422
11Newcastle17-722
12Burnley17-721
13Brighton16-419
14Bournemouth17-519
15West Ham17-919
16Everton17-918
17Aston Villa17-715

I think I'd like the big leapfrog from a Brighton win best

...That'd mean they'd still drop to 10th with 4 teams within a point of them and that they could drop as low as 13th if they lose to Everton next week. :)

Agreed - I can see why a lot of folk find Jordan a bit of a twat, but I do like him. The fact he can actually articulate himself, which is a rarity on TS, is probably why.

Between him, Danny Kelly and the European football show, it means there is actually some genuinely good content in there.

His personality may be marmite, but Jordan is good value when it comes to his time on TS and it's refreshing to get comment from someone that actually knows what it takes to fund/run a club rather than the average ex-player or host that just sits there as an advocate for 'bottomless pit' spending and panders to the cult of player and big-team celebrity.

SJ absolutely ragged-dolled Robbie during the full debate to the point that we see here, where he had nothing left but petty 'yeh, but'-isms.

Essentially the charge was that Robbie has a conflict of interest between him being a fan and running AFTV... He just spent the entire time evading the accusation.

I can't believe people are defending the robbie fella.

Aftv is hilarious but I'm a spurs fan so I would find it hilarious. Imagine we had cunts like that at spurs. I'd be raging.

Robbie is making a fortune and making them a laughing stock and yet somehow some fans and even some players are defending him

Strange world.

Looking at their recent stats. In their last 12 games, Woolich have won....

Le Jundberg is 'taking each game as it comes'.

:mourglasses:

Everton is the last team you want to go to at the moment. Ferguson has them fighting and they’ve taken 4 points off Chelsea and united in their last 2 games.
You’d say their best chance of points in the next month is Bournemouth and that is in no way a given.

Add to that there are managers rejecting them left right and centre, this is just a lovely time to be alive

Go Freddie Go. 😀😀
metro16.jpg

Can't blame him for that, the club has just hung him out there hoping his popularity with the fans will deflect from the leadership. We did something a bit like this to Chrissie Hughton back in the day.
I understand what you say and I agree but following your forum (I am and I remain a Juventus fan) Woolwich I dislike
😀😀

I can't believe people are defending the robbie fella.

Aftv is hilarious but I'm a spurs fan so I would find it hilarious. Imagine we had cunts like that at spurs. I'd be raging.

Robbie is making a fortune and making them a laughing stock and yet somehow some fans and even some players are defending him

Strange world.

What about the 2 Tottenham TV lads, are they still going? Didn't get much traction, that, did it?

Can't blame him for that, the club has just hung him out there hoping his popularity with the fans will deflect from the leadership. We did something a bit like this to Chrissie Hughton back in the day.

I understand what you say and I agree but following your forum (I am and I remain a Juventus fan) I dislike Woolwich 😀😀

Even in Serie A clubs sometimes experience the same strategy: use old glories to handle difficult periods.

I honestly forget that he played for Spurs. He's disrespected us time after time after time, Leicester season being the worst. I don't hate him or anything like that, I just don't see him as a Tottenham man, and I'm very lenient on that since to this day I consider people like Bale, Berbatov and Klinsmann as Tottenham...
I watched an interview with him once and he was very complimentary about us to be fair.Its always the 2nd result he looks for.His words.

The right man for a relegation scrap, so no let them go down
They've sacked off the season already by getting the underpants model in.

Bloody hell. Just checked their last 10 PL matches - 10 pts, that's relegation form. 2 wins:

Home v Bournemouth (with a ton of injuries), a mighty 1-0;
Away at Spam (going through an appalling run and were ahead for much of the game).

Worst of the draws v Wolves and Saints (!)
Draw v Palace, had to rely on a rugby tackle on Zaha in added time

It's even worse than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom