Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've sacked off the season already by getting the underpants model in.

Bloody hell. Just checked their last 10 PL matches - 10 pts, that's relegation form. 2 wins:

Home v Bournemouth (with a ton of injuries), a mighty 1-0;
Away at Spam (going through an appalling run and were ahead for much of the game).

Worst of the draws v Wolves and Saints (!)
Draw v Palace, had to rely on a rugby tackle on Zaha in added time

It's even worse than I thought.
And become better than we hope, just imagine by Feb them having to juggle Europa and relegation

Next few PL fixtures look quite tricky.

Everton (A)
Bournemouth (A)
Chelsea (H)
Man U (H)
Palace (A)
Sheff Utd (H)
Chelsea (A)
Burnley (A)

Very, very tricky fixtures to get any kind of run going.

giphy.gif

Some bellend on Talksport this morning was calling for a management team of Keown, Parlour and Lee Dixon. Pwopa Woolwich men. They GET the club.
Even Alan Brazil was laughing his wobbly face off.

They are a clown show. Made a reactive, emotional decision to sack Emery because their fans were crying about him being shit. Which, hey, fair enough, he wasn't getting the job done, BUT...

Had absolutely no plan for who to replace him with. They had a shortlist of around 10 or so names, and all of the actual good managers on the list apparently turned them down quickly.

They were relying on a new manager bounce from a guy who has never managed AND they didn't even give him a proper coaching staff. It's been dragging on for weeks now with the losses mounting.

So they decide to settle for the only available guy that won't turn them down. This guy has ALSO never coached and has no track record in management. This is also a guy they interviewed before and decided not to hire.

What a comedy show, they are a joke of a club.

I honestly forget that he played for Spurs. He's disrespected us time after time after time, Leicester season being the worst. I don't hate him or anything like that, I just don't see him as a Tottenham man, and I'm very lenient on that since to this day I consider people like Bale, Berbatov and Klinsmann as Tottenham...
...that's 'cos he's a LEICESTER man!

If Newcastle ever beat Spurs in (say) a Cup Final... do you imagine Paul Gascoigne wouldn't be happy?

I rather an ex-player honestly SUPPORTS a club... but it doesn't HAVE to be Spurs, just cos he played for us....
Having a soft spot for an ex club is a different matter...

Someone like Jenas (who I assume has a true allegiance to Forest) clearly still cares for Spurs, even though he ripped into us on MOTD2 last night... but it had the tone of a frustrated fan... and coulda been ANYONE on here!

So Arteta sat on the City bench yesterday looking at the Woolwich team and thinking to himself that he can do a job with that squad? :mourfacepalm: :mourhandlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom