Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Robbie Lyle

• TV Times
  • 28 Mar 2020
● FACTUAL / 10.45pm (times vary) / ITV (not Scot)
In The Story of a Black Football Fan, Robbie Lyle, an Woolwich fan, reveals the racism directed at football supporters which is still prevalen...

Comment
So I assume Arteta recovered? Haven't heard a thing since the announcement, but if he has I hope he is able to donate plasma for victims. There has been limited cases, but apparently the anti-bodies in the blood from recovered individuals can help those currently suffering.

Woolwich is shit and all that, but I do hope the UK can get their shit together and save lives.

Comment

JohnH

Supporter
Forum Intellectual.
WTF??

Unai Emery 'blamed his white-witch ex-girlfriend' for Woolwich sack
Emery was in charge of Woolwich for 18 months but failed to qualify for the Champions League in his first season and was replaced by Mikel Arteta last December

Comment
WTF??

Unai Emery 'blamed his white-witch ex-girlfriend' for Woolwich sack
Emery was in charge of Woolwich for 18 months but failed to qualify for the Champions League in his first season and was replaced by Mikel Arteta last December
To be fair, he has a Dracula look about him..

:sonlol:

Comment

Register to remove

So it actually for lack CL qualification and nothing to do with the current situation.
Pretty much.

Woolwich basically want to amend the squad’s contracts, and of course the players aren’t obliged to agree to that.

I’d imagine Levy has bonuses for CL qualification written into our players’ contracts. Woolwich are trying to retrospectively change the terms of deals they’ve already signed off on.

Comment

Register to remove

Top Bottom