Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Register to remove

Airfixx

Cherub

Guaranteed the shameless little shits would still declare 60k attended the game.

:mourfacepalm:
I call bollocks on 15,000 anyway.... 2m would need to be in ANY direction; for arguments sake that's 3 seats left, 3 right, 3 front, 3 behind + another 12 to cover diagonal trajectory..... That's 1 seat in 25 being used..... Lets call it 1 in 20 to be conservative....

That's 3000 based on a 60000 seater.

Comment
I call bollocks on 15,000 anyway.... 2m would need to be in ANY direction; for arguments sake that's 3 seats left, 3 right, 3 front, 3 behind + another 12 to cover diagonal trajectory..... That's 1 seat in 25 being used..... Lets call it 1 in 20 to be conservative....

That's 3000 based on a 60000 seater.
Safe standing tho, innit.

:ossie:

Comment

chubbs

May your God go with you.
The following is pretty much the opposite of this thread's title...

I've been really enjoying the comedy of Welsh-born one-lining punster, Milton Jones for years now. He's really funny, cracks me up...

NOT ANYMORE, the gooner cunt.

Comment
So the PL have suggested the remaining fixtures of this season will be played at “neutral” grounds including the Emirates.

What’s the betting our “home” game against the Scum gets rescheduled to be played at this purported “neutral” venue, eh?

Comment

Airfixx

Cherub
So the PL have suggested the remaining fixtures of this season will be played at “neutral” grounds including the Emirates.

What’s the betting our “home” game against the Scum gets rescheduled to be played at this purported “neutral” venue, eh?
FFS.... Is this all just one big prank to fuck with the minds of sensible people or what?

Fuck it.... The conspirators win: "Free Trump! He'll never walk alone" (or sumthin').

Comment
First of all can't believe they think they're gonna get Partey.. Weirdos.

Secondly

Confirms what we already knew Woolwich is being run like Shit . Makes me feel a bit happier about our ownership...
While I don't rate Emery , I do tend to agree with a lot of things he's said and it just makes me laugh

Comment

Register to remove

First of all can't believe they think they're gonna get Partey.. Weirdos.

Secondly

Confirms what we already knew Woolwich is being run like Shit . Makes me feel a bit happier about our ownership...
While I don't rate Emery , I do tend to agree with a lot of things he's said and it just makes me laugh
Now he's left them I can go back to quite liking the bloke. He was a fine manager in Spain, going abroad didn't suit him tho. Maybe that's due to the atmosphere at PSG and Arsen@l I don't know, but I do know he was always highly regarded here as a very good manager and a thoughtful and eloquent "proper football" man. I hope he gets a decent job in Spanish football and can get his career back on path.

It's odd in a way, I've always felt that Basques and people from the north of Spain in general, including Catalonia, adapt to English football better than those from further south, Castile (which includes Madrid) and Andalucia. Emery would seem to be the exception.

Last edited:
Comment
Top Bottom