Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I missed Arse taking a beating

tenor.gif
She looks like she's attached to a pole! :sonhmm:

£72 million Pepe and £54 million Lacazette on the bench and £350k a week Özil can't get on a 9 man bench ... at least we didn't do those things.
True but our future is looking extremely bleak right now, especially if we don't at least finish 5th.

True but our future is looking extremely bleak right now, especially if we don't at least finish 5th.

1 year in the Europa League wont kill us. The broader C19 landscape; everyones gotta deal with.... (Utd. and oil money cunts excepted),

1 year in the Europa League wont kill us. The broader C19 landscape; everyones gotta deal with.... (Utd. and oil money cunts excepted),
That's not the extremely bleak future I'm thinking of, 1 year in the Europa league is perfectly doable, I fear that we won't be qualifying again for the CL for a very long time.

That's not the extremely bleak future I'm thinking of, 1 year in the Europa league is perfectly doable, I fear that we won't be qualifying again for the CL for a very long time.
Why?
If the City ban is upheld and Woolwich keep spiralling down then even if the dippers and Chelsea are strong we must be a good shout along with United.

That's an over projection (imo):

- Top 5 gets CL this year
- If not, winning the EL next year bags CL
- If not, no Europe at all next season means a concentrated drive for top 4(*) or better
(*or even 5 again on the off chance City's appeal is rejected).

1 year at a time; we don't exist in a vacuum.

Why?
If the City ban is upheld and Woolwich keep spiralling down then even if the dippers and Chelsea are strong we must be a good shout along with United.
Well very little money if any to spend in the summer, Mourinho is going to struggle big time. 2nd year of a 3 year contract next season if we don't make the CL he'll probably be gone.

Well very little money if any to spend in the summer, Mourinho is going to struggle big time. 2nd year of a 3 year contract next season if we don't make the CL he'll probably be gone.
Why is it going to be any better for Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield United or the rest? If it is bad for us it is even worse for them.

That's an over projection (imo):

- Top 5 gets CL this year
- If not, winning the EL next year bags CL
- If not, no Europe at all next season means a concentrated drive for top 4(*) or better
(*or even 5 again on the off chance City's appeal is rejected).

1 year at a time; we don't exist in a vacuum.
Probably but I can't help thinking the golden era where we could have won stuff is well behind us.

Probably but I can't help thinking the golden era where we could have won stuff is well behind us.

We all said that about Leicester after their miracle.

Sort our scouting out and there's no reason we cant be competitive again.

Back
Top Bottom