Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

received-317400502836770.jpg

On Woolwich, they are improving under Arteta. Should we be concerned?

Aubameyang probably has two more seasons as a top player, and likely his best years are already done. He's going to be draining huge wages with zero sell on value. If they're not in the hunt to win stuff, I think his motivation will drop off.

Willian has plenty of positives too. I really doubt he's the selfless mentor type, or a guy who'll lead by example. He's won his trophies and he's there for the cash only. He could easily become a source of resentment for the rest of the squad if he doesn't perform.

Ceballos became an important player for them last season - so it's interesting that Woolwich haven't been able to secure him yet.

The two centre backs they're getting from ligue 1 - I know little about, but we've seen players from there take a while to adapt.

I think they are getting more points this year, but not CL. Thoughts?

On Woolwich, they are improving under Arteta. Should we be concerned?

Aubameyang probably has two more seasons as a top player, and likely his best years are already done. He's going to be draining huge wages with zero sell on value. If they're not in the hunt to win stuff, I think his motivation will drop off.

Willian has plenty of positives too. I really doubt he's the selfless mentor type, or a guy who'll lead by example. He's won his trophies and he's there for the cash only. He could easily become a source of resentment for the rest of the squad if he doesn't perform.

Ceballos became an important player for them last season - so it's interesting that Woolwich haven't been able to secure him yet.

The two centre backs they're getting from ligue 1 - I know little about, but we've seen players from there take a while to adapt.

I think they are getting more points this year, but not CL. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom