Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

eh WTF you wouldn’t spoon Priti..........
56-BA1-F90-9-B5-C-4-A5-C-B80-A-9299-F696180-E.jpg

Bet she's the dominant one in the bedroom.

Hell, I'd let her wrestle me down and force me to suck her toes, no probs.

:dwi:

Well that is one interesting post to slowly reel me into today!

Course she is a gooner.. she probably wants to deport Gunnersaurus

Watch out everyone. We have the Ghanan Mike Tyson over here. Him and Xhaka will be the deadly duo from now on :walkercry:

On a serious note, how fucking embarrasing is this???

Could Thomas Partey make his debut on Saturday after making a £45m move from Atletico Madrid to Woolwich?

While the Ghana international's journey to stardom may have had humble beginnings in the town of Krobo Odumase, it's Madrid where the 27-year-old established himself as one of Europe’s best midfielders.

Partey’s arrival has excited many Woolwich fans who feel that, with him in the team, their beloved club will be able to once again challenge for the Premier League title.

"Thomas Partey: Ghanaian footballer's arrival at Woolwich reignites fans' title hopes"

The beeb has fucking lost it

I hate them more and more each day. It’s not just because they’re out closest rival.. just fucking embarrassing how they’ve become! I really hope they wind up and we never hear from them again

Back
Top Bottom