Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

theyve done city a massive favour with Arteta.

1)He proves himself, and goes back to city to take over from guardiola.
2)he turns out to be rubbish, city dont need to risk appointing him

either way city win, cos anyone that thinks option 1 wasnt in citys thinking is fooling thems elves

Woolwich mates of mine are embarrassed by AFTV.

They know well it's popular because everyone piles on to it when they lose.

Robbie himself seems a decent bloke, doesn't spout shite like the rest of them and just lets all the characters and parody's do their work. He's probably exploiting them but sure who can blame him, he's also prob made a few of them quite famous and wealthy in their own right.

I'm quite glad when Ricky Sacks and Chris Cowlin tried to start a Spurs version they got absolutely destroyed and we're forced to bin it after a day.

I really despise the modern day football fan, watching matched on a green screen filming themselves while they rant and rave. it's pathetic and I'm relatively young.

Our fans are as guilty of it! The complete dweebs from "we are tottenham tv and "Expressions" fuck me -embarrassing stuff and they put themselves out there so much they deserve to get mocked relentlessly when we lose.

Grow up and get a life lads.
The only thing that saves Our guys is that they don't have an inherent built in arrogance. It's something Spurs fans always carry, an air of pessimism. Expressions is hilarious to watch, he never runs out of pop culture references, puns and quotable, but being near him at a game would aggravate me because I'm all about quiet analysis.

theyve done city a massive favour with Arteta.

1)He proves himself, and goes back to city to take over from guardiola.
2)he turns out to be rubbish, city dont need to risk appointing him

either way city win, cos anyone that thinks option 1 wasnt in citys thinking is fooling thems elves

....Or Arteta's.

F4-DE3-A9-C-92-A3-4106-81-C3-7707271-E7-F65.jpg

Another rat jumping ship :

Woolwich contract negotiator Huss Fahmy becomes latest high-profile departure​

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...gotiator-huss-fahmy-to-leave-club-b30478.html

Pfffft. All that craft shit tastes like lemon juice. Give me a proper ale any day. I’d even take normal lagers like Stella or San Miguel over that hoppy shite.

Pipe down Keown, you Woolwich cunt.

You scabbed a 1-0 win against the wankest United team in recent memory and needed a penalty to do it.

The current Woolwich team is 24-carat shite, destined for mid-table mediocrity for the next decade.

I’m going to enjoy ever last minute of it.

Back
Top Bottom