Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh yes! Publicly outing your manager.. it’s a fucking circus

It's a shame Bournemouth went down; he'd have been the ultimate Eddie Howe signing.

In the meantime they can't tolerate him speaking out like that..... Banish him like Ozil!

:mourhandlaugh:

Just before Villa's second goal the prick DT says 'it'll be either 1-1 or 2-0'.
Well done Einstein!!

:mourfacepalm:
And not just once either
Cunt kept going on and on about it

Then “I told you I fucking told you 1-1 or 0-2”
Fat Robbie just saying ‘Embarassing ‘ or ‘pathetic’
Comedy Gold

Just had another one of my damascene moments. Wobbie Lyle is actually an undercover Spurs fan, who does all this purely to make Woolich a laughing stock in the eyes of the rest of the world - and he's doing a massive job on them.

Lovely job, Wob.
He’s probably a poster on here

Wonder who he could be?

Nominations anyone?

It's a shame Bournemouth went down; he'd have been the ultimate Eddie Howe signing.

In the meantime they can't tolerate him speaking out like that..... Banish him like Ozil!

:mourhandlaugh:

How fucking shit is that shirt though!

Never mind us keeping the Elgin Marbles.. this is the biggest crime ever

tenor.gif

Fucking hell, AFTV are rid of that ranting, utterly illiterate and inarticulate, 'fam', 'blud' 'ya get me' 'ya undastan' cokehead and what do I see - bloody White Yardie on there speaking impossible to understand Jamaican patios! What's next for these clowns? A bloody interview with Gunnersauras mumbling through the costume? Absolute embarrassment of a channel.

Last edited:
Fucking hell, AFTV are rid of that ranting, utterly illiterate and inarticulate, 'fam', 'blud' 'ya get me' 'ya undastan' cokehead and what do I see - bloody White Yardie on there speaking impossible to understand Jamaican patios! What's next for these clowns? A bloody interview with Gunnersauras mumbling through the costume? Absolute embarrassment of a channel.

This bloke is a rival to AFTV......AFCTV

Think of it as evolution on ultra fast rewind

Back
Top Bottom