Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon he would if they throw enough money at him. They're paying 200K a week to Willian, a similar offer and i think he'd go there. He never struck me as someone particularly in love with this club. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he went there.
It would surprise me, not because of any affinity he held for the club but simply because it seemed as much as he wanted a change of club, he wanted a change of location as well. To double back so quickly to London for a club now with less hope of winning trophies? I don't think he has great admiration for Spurs, but I don't think he has the animosity to do that either. There's plenty of places for him to pick up that sort of a paycheck and I think he wants to be on the continent anyway.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if he did join them.

After what Judas dis to us I would never trust another player, they don’t think like us
The reason he left was to better himself career wise....or so he said with Madrid the best option for him but they had other ideas! Inter wasn’t any better than us and coming back to the puddledrinkers down the road that’s definitely not going enhance his career if anything that will put it back.

The reason he left was to better himself career wise....or so he said with Madrid the best option for him but they had other ideas! Inter wasn’t any better than us and coming back to the puddledrinkers down the road that’s definitely not going enhance his career if anything that will put it back.
Money talks

Where this falls down is why the fuck would Inter want Granit.
For the same reason they've gotten Kolarov or Ashley Young. Fuck knows why, but it's very possible Conte wants Xhaka to replace Vecino (who is most likely gone). I dislike Eriksen enough as it is, if this goes through the dislike would really become hatred.

For the same reason they've gotten Kolarov or Ashley Young. Fuck knows why, but it's very possible Conte wants Xhaka to replace Vecino (who is most likely gone). I dislike Eriksen enough as it is, if this goes through the dislike would really become hatred.

Xhaka would probably be an okay player in Serie A as well - him trying to throw his weight around in the PL doesn't really work as the opposition can nearly always out fight him

Back
Top Bottom