Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As shit as they are, I'll still always be nervous come NLD.
I'm not sure I get this, or at least I can't see why people think Chelsea are gash.

I fully expect the top 3 top be the same at the end of the season as it is now. They are a dangerous team. Werner and Ziyech are excellent additions. Still a bunch of cunts mind

Edit: got mixed up with following comments, realise you were talking about woolwich. Anything less than 3-0 is a failure on our part for those clowns

Last edited:
I'm not sure I get this, or at least I can't see why people think Chelsea are gash.

I fully expect the top 3 top be the same at the end of the season as it is now. They are a dangerous team. Werner and Ziyech are excellent additions. Still a bunch of cunts mind

Chavs are not gash. They are great going forward and finally have a goalkeeper. Not sure if it will work wonders to build the defence around Thiago Silva, can see his legs tiring in a few months - hopefully.

They can say it’s not the managers fault as much as they want

If they’d got Ancelotti or Mourinho instead of Lego head cone setter they’d be doing unimaginably better than they are now

They’d of been better off keeping Emery. He wasn’t even doing that badly. I have never thought Arteta would do well. It’s a massive jump from being a coach to a manager in the hardest league in Europe. He hadn’t even managed any of Man City’s youth teams. It amuses me and even more so because I saw it happening while Woolwich fans thought Mourinho would be a disaster.

I've been posting the shots per game totals for a while now (even before the so called pundits picked up on the fact that the scum may have a creativity problem). They currently sit 16th in the table in shots per game. They are now tied for 15th in goals scored this year as well. They've also been slowly slipping down the xG table and are currently 13th.

These problems are old news though for those that have been paying attention.

What's starting to seem obvious to me is that Arteta's man management is just not good. There were hints of it before but it's pretty clear that he seems like a real hardass but lacks any of that soft side. Jose is a great comparison, he is exceedingly demanding but yet you can tell he loves his players and just wants them to succeed. You can get away with being an utter controlling psycho if you get results (see Pep) but Arteta isn't doing that. Arteta is constantly screaming at his players and is not getting results. He has instructions for every single pas she wants played.

It's going to wear thin the longer they go being mid table.

Despite no CL football, they've spent some pretty big money on transfers and wages. This year could be the year that it financially breaks them. We need to do our part in putting them to the sword as an organization.

Despite no CL football, they've spent some pretty big money on transfers and wages. This year could be the year that it financially breaks them. We need to do our part in putting them to the sword as an organization.

Between Ozil, PEA & WIllian alone, they're spunking near 1 million per weak on wages.... That's insane for an 8th place finishing EL regular.

Between Ozil, PEA & WIllian alone, they're spunking near 1 million per weak on wages.... That's insane for an 8th place finishing EL regular.
Just in the last two seasons alone they've spent 270 million getting players in.

Just think that after being so cocky for so many years that we could see the financial end of the Scum. Where they are struggling to get any type of international transfers because of no European football and no money to overspend.
:pocheyes:

Just in the last two seasons alone they've spent 270 million getting players in.

Just think that after being so cocky for so many years that we could see the financial end of the Scum. Where they are struggling to get any type of international transfers because of no European football and no money to overspend.
:pocheyes:

The longer they are out of the top four and champions league the harder it will be for them to get in it. I think it is much more likely they could end up a version of 90s spurs in 2 seasons time rather than a champions league club once again.

But, and this is important, do not forget they are the luckiest club in football. It’s too much to hope they continue to decline. But it is pointing that way.

They’d of been better off keeping Emery. He wasn’t even doing that badly. I have never thought Arteta would do well. It’s a massive jump from being a coach to a manager in the hardest league in Europe. He hadn’t even managed any of Man City’s youth teams. It amuses me and even more so because I saw it happening while Woolwich fans thought Mourinho would be a disaster.

I recall reading somewhere that managers back in the earlies were put in place to give the chairmen a buffer between them and the angry fans.

Frodo, Fwank, Legoman.

:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom