Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking on the bright side for our south London neighbours the goal from open play today means goal of the month won’t be a penalty !
jack nicholson laughing GIF

Poch is impossible for them. He is not stupid. He is waiting for the right project, that can be United, Juve or Madrid...

I also think that Arteta will not be sacked soon. He won the FA CUP in the summer,he still has credit in that joke of club...

He’s definitely out unless Arteta is Trying to play mind games.

Great stuff.

Even better, they may decide to bring El Neny back into the frame after that awful midfield performance this afternoon by Ceballos and Xhaka.

Now, I know Ceballos and Xhaka are poor - but El Neny is worse.

Great stuff.

Even better, they may decide to bring El Neny back into the frame after that awful midfield performance this afternoon by Ceballos and Xhaka.

Now, I know Ceballos and Xhaka are poor - but El Neny is worse.
He is definitely shit, but believe it or not I think they’ve played better with him than with out this season. The United game comes to mind, but it was probably Partey elevating him.

Either way I really think this would be the match to finally give Lo Celso and Tanguy a run out together in the same team. They will offer nothing in midfield, I know it won’t happen though for obvious reasons.

He is definitely shit, but believe it or not I think they’ve played better with him than with out this season. The United game comes to mind, but it was probably Partey elevating him.

Either way I really think this would be the match to finally give Lo Celso and Tanguy a run out together in the same team. They will offer nothing in midfield, I know it won’t happen though for obvious reasons.

I said this in another thread a few days back that I thought this would be a great game for Lo Celso and Ndombele to be in the same line up. Almost in a diamond sort of formation to still allow that solid base.

But they would just destroy that Woolwich team together.

Son - Kane
GLC
Ndombele - Sissoko
PEH
I think could DESTROY Woolwich.

Width provided by Aurier and Reguilon with PEH and Sissoko filling in out wide when they do attack. A sort of free flowing attack with Kane dropping deep at times, allowing Lo Celso to move into space and of course Son playing on the shoulder with his pace.

They just wouldn't know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom