Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These cunts will be well up for the game at the weekend, hope our lads don't go into it thinking it will be easy, this is their cup final.

Also, the clubs at the bottom of the table fighting relegation are always a risky proposition, we have to take these games as serious as the big games against the big teams.
A bonus is that Jose hates them. He'll force our lot to turn up if anything.

I am confident but I don't think it will be a slaughter. It'll be a tight game.

It’s a shame that the bottom 3 are so poor this year as it would be so funny to have them in a proper relegation scrap, mind you if we beat them Sunday then the Burnley game for them after will be a proper 6 pointer! :mourlmao:

They created the square root of fuck all last month, managing just one goal from open play.

We've just kept clean sheets against arguably two of the best-attacking sides in the league and sit third in goals scored.

We're going balls deep, no kissing.

I said this in another thread a few days back that I thought this would be a great game for Lo Celso and Ndombele to be in the same line up. Almost in a diamond sort of formation to still allow that solid base.

But they would just destroy that Woolwich team together.

Son - Kane
GLC
Ndombele - Sissoko
PEH
I think could DESTROY Woolwich.

Width provided by Aurier and Reguilon with PEH and Sissoko filling in out wide when they do attack. A sort of free flowing attack with Kane dropping deep at times, allowing Lo Celso to move into space and of course Son playing on the shoulder with his pace.

They just wouldn't know what to do.
They looked totally clueless yesterday and the more the game went on and they really had to chase an equaliser the worse they got!

I can see OGS lasting longer than Arteta now

I'd love to know what job Ty has

Can't picture him in any work environment
iyrn7bJ.gif

Thought he got lucky with Cavani yesterday but Saints were shocking 2nd half

Southampton seem to freeze if a team scores against them. Like they have a game plan but if they go ahead and then concede, their game plan sort of goes out the window, perhaps to attempt to protect that lead.

Saw it against us, Villa, Wolves and Man Utd now.

Luckily for them, they were 4 goals to the good against Villa.

Exactly, if we slip up the media will jump on the same old tired tropes;

"Spursy" "Spurs show their mental weakness again and will win fuck all"

"Arteta football genius, next stop champions league"

Bastards are bound to raise their game a bit.... If we don't arrive with our game-face on it's our own fault and needless to say I'll be fackin' feeeeewmin'!

I think people should be really worried about this game....it has the quality of a very nasty nightmare
Personally I'm going into it confident as I trust the mentality of this team. I'm not wasting energy on it fretting and imagining the worst (their fans can and are doing that). I know that if we play well they're going to have to do a lot to stop us and will need a massive chunk of fortune. Can happen as we all know, but I'm pretty calm about this one. Might not batter them but we'll win

I'd love to know what job Ty has

Can't picture him in any work environment
Tough one. Devastatingly low IQ combined with a bizarre ability to go on endless loop....probably mans the phones in my local council office.

"Excuse me, when are you going to fix the pot holes?"
"It isn't our fault, it's raining"
"They're getting dangerous now, over a ft deep"
"It isn't our fault, there's too many leaves"
"Listen you mouth breathing cunt, do your fucking job"
"It isn't our fault, we spent all the money on our call centre"

Back
Top Bottom