Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit thing is... they’re so crap that even losing a couple of games they’re not falling lower in the league. Because their rivals are Brighton and Burnley. Fucking knob heads.

They're really fucked.

Bought into Arteta and he's in way over his head. They're so far down no elite manager will go there even if they do sack Arteta.

Europe is not happening for them next year and they're not going to be able to attract (or afford) any players.

That wage-bill is gonna kill 'em...... This is epic!!!

Shit thing is... they’re so crap that even losing a couple of games they’re not falling lower in the league. Because their rivals are Brighton and Burnley. Fucking knob heads.
No doubt that these knob heads will climb the leader. It's more about Fulham and West Brom. They need to hurry up in order to watch Woolwich dropping into the relegation zone :roflmao:

That was the most enjoyable Woolwich performance I've seen in a long time.

...and how they didn't go down to 9 men I shall never know. Why wasn't that slap in the face + bodycheck a red card and a penalty? I'll never know. Wasn't their own goal divine justice though?

God is a Yid.

Edit - my lack of knowledge of the rules of the beautiful game has been explained to me :)

Last edited:
woolwichreddithaha2.png
Fuck me, looks like an old England penalty shootout.
:mourpointlaugh:

That was the most enjoyable Woolwich performance I've seen in a long time.

...and how they didn't go down to 9 men I shall never know. Why wasn't that slap in the face + bodycheck a red card and a penalty? I'll never know. Wasn't ther own goal divine justice though?

God is a Yid.
Well his son definitely was

To all Woolwich fans who have ever said:

"Yeah, but what have you won!?"

I bet you they would swap their last 5 years for ours in a heart beat. And they've won numerous FA Cups in that time.

Back
Top Bottom