Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

I'm very suspicious has a crack team of comedy writers high level Ianucci, David, Morris, Gervais. Recruited some frankly fantastic actors and infiltrated this whole set up? Just when you think it can't get any more surreal or hilarious they top it. If this stuff is not scripted I don't know what to think. I love it.

I said the exact same thing in here the other day..... it is getting to the point where is just plain obscene. Americans ask me if this happens with any other club, I say no

If you gave Chris Morris, Armando Iannucci and Steve Coogan a year they couldn’t come up with something this good! Beyond parody

I feel like the thing I enjoy most about their downfall is that in actuality the club has basically done what the fans demanded at every turn.
Spot on.

The ' fans' wanted wegner gone, they chartered planes with banners, pushed each other outside the stadium and unfurled banners in the stadium to have their most successful manager removed.

They wanted a contract for ozil, they wanted a contract for the man baby up front, they heralded peps cone boy as the second coming after hounding the Spanish Dracula out, they were happy with signing a player for over 70 million who can't even head butt properly and welcomed the Chelsea pensions ers.

Their current plight is hilarious, their new fans don't know how to deal with cycles in football and can only spit their dummies out and shout entitled platitudes. This makes the plight even better, as a fan base they are just showing themselves up as the most pathetic, fallow fan base in English football, everyone's laughing at them and they still don't get it.

Anyone else noticed the lack of fly Emirates logos when out and about in the last few weeks?

Woolwich are delivered some news that will potentially boost their midfield in January.

Lucas Torreria's loan will be terminated by Atletico Madrid after the player failed to meet their expectations.

Should slot right into Woolwich's starting XI.

:mourlmao: :mourlmao: :mourlmao:

Brighton is away though. Woolwich will be favored just because the bookies know they will get more action on that side, but they certainly are not better than Brighton.
They're certainly not worst than Brighton though. The fact of the matter is Brighton are not clear favorites going into the match like the other three games.

It's fake rage setup for Youtube views. Reality is you stood in front of someone ranting like that, they'd either walk away or give you a smack in the mouth.
Yeah, you could easily tell by the camerawork fast zooming at the right timestamp that this is 'professionally' set up and scripted. Even the way he uses the mic discloses it. It's not even fun to be honest. Just cringe. Like Woolwich FC.

Back
Top Bottom