Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Without Aubamayang and Tierney tonight so they'll struggle. Will prob watch that in the hopes Saints win rather than bother with City presumably cruising past WBA

Woolwich fans showing how pathetic they really are with the Auba rumors. So far I’ve seen his son has died and his wife cheated on him so Auba is protecting his children and getting a divorce.

People are actually putting up long prayers on Twitter like Auba himself has passed.

Woolwich fans showing how pathetic they really are with the Auba rumors. So far I’ve seen his son has died and his wife cheated on him so Auba is protecting his children and getting a divorce.

People are actually putting up long prayers on Twitter like Auba himself has passed.

Jesus!

they are an odd bunch. You'd think as fans of the club the least they'd like to do is protect his privacy.

Not heard much about the Ødegaard deal since the Norwegian TV2 said he supposedly travelled to London.

I'm still hopefully it fells through.
I would love it if we did a Willian on them.
If he goes there I jsut wish he has a miserable 6 months (albeit without injuries).
Didn’t Woolwich sign a player on loan several years back whose time was more or less entirely spent crocked with injuries?? He may also have been from a Scandinavian country (Sweden)??

Done deal it seems, they have to pay €2.8 million to have him till mid-June is says in His Majesty's Marca.

Seems steep, but he was fantastic last season at Real Sociedad
For a club that has some financial worries, they certainly love to spend. A short term loan seems a bit short-sighted. Ødegaard is a fantastic talent, but I hope it will be hard to make him work asap. Would make more sense to build a team around him. But they won't do that in January / for a loan player.

Back
Top Bottom