Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People are horrible. Twitter needs to sort this shit out.
I agree.

But honestly? Who gives a fuck. Sticks and stones... Yes, I'd be upset, but people need to get a fucking grip on what constitutes a real problem. Bleating on about angry people saying hurtful things that can't come true is just pathetic whining from celebrities who get paid danger money. So fucking take it.

Alternatively: Get off social media. All the players are fucking idiots until proven otherwise. You can't trust them to be responsible (Dele) and you can't stop people spouting vile abuse when they are angry. That's human nature and the pressure valve that stops them smashing windows. You can change one, but you can't change the other. It will just turn up somewhere else, so let's stick with what we do know.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask, and he will show you what a complete cunt he really is

or summin to that extent
No. Coffee does. (It's just more subtle.)

One thing to bear in mind is that while yes, it's true that the internet provides some anonymity, it's works both ways. The social face of an entity (club), person (their profile) etc. provides a wall to shout at. We treat that as a real person at our own risk. If we do so, we'll create something far worse.

Just look at PLCs, the damage they do with impunity. Like a hydra. You can't kill it and yet is has to be treated like a person. It's a legal entity that is used as a sock-puppet for the investments and often thoughtless greed of its owners. If we treat social media profiles the same way, WTF are we going to end up with? Seriously, have a think about it.

Let the villagers vent. Don't built a bigger castle, else they might actually turn up with pitchforks.

Sorry RealCoolYid RealCoolYid , this was a general rant, not directed at you, just the first bit was (I agree with you)

Last edited:
Luv me some Dyche
:baletroll:

Underrated manager. While there’s a lot of praise for Parker and potter, he’s the one who has out performed with his team consistently given his resources. The football might not be the prettiest but it is effective. Nobody knows what he could do with more resources, at a bigger club, until he agitates for the move or gets picked up by one. But he has a history of consistent results.

I actually think, if we want to keep with an English national team manager, that he should be in the running for the England job. He’s a better manager than southgate for example. But he’s not trendy.

Surely they can all get together with a top legal team and sue the Woolwich Scum for the costs of what is now needed, plus some compensation plus all legal costs?
It needs this sham of a government to get thier act together following Grenfell for the floodgates to open throughout the entire nation, as millions of people are in the same boat.

Back
Top Bottom