Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching some old videos of Claude and he actually seemed in ok shape. He put on a hell of a lot of weight which can obviously be a sign of mental health issues. Seems he couldn't get past the death of his mother and like many of us, those 90 mins at the weekend letting it all out was what let you keep going.

I hope he is at peace now. RIP

Last edited:
Didn’t he disappear (in real life, not online) for a while a couple years ago?

It’s a shame he wasn’t able to get the help he needed if he did in fact go the way it’s being reported.

He was actually very funny to watch, he was passionate, angry but also smart and could be fair with a dose of humour. AFTV became a shadow after he left.

Feel sorry for him more than anything, didn’t seem like he could get much joy in life. RIP.

Also reminded me we lost one of our own smoked salmon whose profile pic was ironically a doctored Gooner Claude in a Spurs shirt.

Didn’t he disappear (in real life, not online) for a while a couple years ago?

It’s a shame he wasn’t able to get the help he needed if he did in fact go the way it’s being reported.
He did. He apparently has suffered with his mental health for a while.

I hope that he has found peace.

Fucking hell what a muppet
40987944-9407559-image-a-1_1616782257187.jpg
Cunt is wearing Puma top, Adidas pants and Nike trainers

RIP fella
In my opinion, Robbie and all on AFTV, need to take a long hard look in the mirror. They have created something that puts ordinary folk in the spotlight. Some can handle it like those fuckwts Troopz and DT, some can't which I feel was Claude.
Condolences to his family
Robbie is raking it in and drives a Benters now - doubt the fat cunt cares much

Last edited:
Rip Claude, the only AFTV member that knew what he was talking about, seemed a good guy

Wobbie needs to be stopped, exploiting people for clicks and money, look what’s happened now, he needs to stand up and take responsibility for this, the fucking rat

sad sad news

I loved how he clearly thought that Ty was as much of a deluded cunt as anyone else that's not an Woolwich fan.

Sad to hear that he took his own life. Sometimes people just don't want to carry on anymore, have no desire or motivation to go on, and not even his clear love for Woolwich and what they could possibly achieve in the future could keep him going any longer.

Hopefully he's in a better place now, with his Ma.

It is sad that he died and condolences to his family and friends but I don’t get how Robbie is in anyway to blame.

Maybe I missed something and I am not as familiar with AFTV as others, but not sure how people are trying to put this on Robbie unless he filmed Claude without his knowledge and/or permission.

It is sad that he died and condolences to his family and friends but I don’t get how Robbie is in anyway to blame.

Maybe I missed something and I am not as familiar with AFTV as others, but not sure how people are trying to put this on Robbie unless he filmed Claude without his knowledge and/or permission.
Absolutely flogs the shit out of people clearly suffering from mental health problems, who looks at Ty or Claude and thinks it’s fine to expose them to millions of people? Was always going to end badly

He knows he only gets views because people like to laugh at them

He’s a cunt of the highest order and I wouldn’t be surprised if this happens again, hope not obviously

Back
Top Bottom