Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E2GR_1rXEAAj3MX
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Last edited:
What makes me laugh is you saw them going

"LOL even in one of our worst seasons it looks like we'll finish above Spurs"

Yet we had a season so bad we actually sacked our manager and still finished above them.
They've been coming out with this "one of our worst seasons" excuse for what seems like the past 6 or 7 years now

Almost like there's a trend

Woolwich-Mania fun

It's a great summer to be a Spurs fan

mrw GIF

Dark days to be a gunner.
I feel sick
Glad I'm an Atletico fan now.
sp*rs had a better season than us, sacked their manager and are going after the best manager on the market. Herbert Chapman didn't die for this.
I don't think I'll be able to stand it.
just assumed PSG would let Potch **** off & bring in Zidane

not sure Conte can turn Sp**s round but takes the piss a quality manager off the table for us now for good 😡
Let's laugh at Woolwich
Change the thread title, there's nothing to laugh at.
We can all laugh about the lack of trophies but let's face it, Sp**s have at least tried to behave like a big club far more than us in the last 10 or so years.
...............................................................**** sake!

🤦
Sp**s getting Conte while we stick with Arteta is seriously depressing stuff.
If he goes to Sp**s then thats us missed out on both Tuchel and Conte for cone boy. 🤦

Bendtner retires aged 33. He was one crazy mofo. Will always remember his argument with Adebayor. Adebayor told him that he was only brought on because he was so shit.
:mourlmao:

It really was when the wheels started to come off. The egos without the quality to back them up. Lovely
I still cannot believe they have a goof like Aubameyang as captain. That says it all.

And someone dragged this up from some Woolwich message board in the Conte thread, the difference with Spurs is that we at least realize we have a problem. Whatever Levy’s other faults, he does not pretend we are playing well when we aren’t.

Back
Top Bottom