Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TBF I wouldn’t mind placing an offer if he can leave for £30m

Hype says Chavs want 40m from Woolwich...... Won't sell to us anyway. Goons on the other hand have this cute relationship where they take all their shite off their hands and sing about us together.

Typical goons though; always spending in the wrong areas. Long may it continue.

As for Abraham; I just get Wellbeck vibes about him.... Like he'll be scrapping for a starting spot at Palace or something within a year or two.

Hype says Chavs want 40m from Woolwich...... Won't sell to us anyway. Goons on the other hand have this cute relationship where they take all their shite off their hands and sing about us together.

Typical goons though; always spending in the wrong areas. Long may it continue.

As for Abraham; I just get Wellbeck vibes about him.... Like he'll be scrapping for a starting spot at Palace or something within a year or two.

I think he’s got the abilities to be a top striker but maybe a mental obstacle he needs to overcome. He had a decent run of form at Villa and then again at Chelsea, but both times he just dropped of a cliff kinda like he thought he‘d made it. I think that would be the challenge, for any buyer, to make sure he stays focused

Insanity is laughing at somenthing better than you. I am tired of these threads. ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND?
WHEN WAS LAST TIME TOTTENHAM WON SOMETHING. I AM SPURS BUT BUT I AM TIRED OF IDIOTS.
There are a thousand threads dedicated to bitching and moaning about not winning trophies. Stick to those and let the rest of us who can find other ways to entertain ourselves have this thread.

Insanity is laughing at somenthing better than you. I am tired of these threads. ARE YOU FUCKIN BLIND?
WHEN WAS LAST TIME TOTTENHAM WON SOMETHING. I AM SPURS BUT BUT I AM TIRED OF IDIOTS.

The Scum are better than us are they????

Get to fuck. :avbfu:

Fans mock their rivals..... Get over it.

:08

ARTETA CONFIRMS XHAKA STAYS
Woolwich boss Mikel Arteta has confirmed that Granit Xhaka will stay at the club this season, but there is an injury scare after Thomas Partey limped off during a pre-season friendly.
Roma made offers to sign Xhaka this summer - and while a transfer looked likely, Woolwich's valuation was never met by the Serie A side.
Arteta said on Friday that Xhaka remained a "key part" of his plans, but has now gone a step further by confirming the 28-year-old Swiss midfielder will remain at the Emirates this season.
"Xhaka is staying," Arteta said after the midfielder scored against Chelsea in Sunday's pre-season friendly.
841-B1-F86-8-C83-4443-8-D6-F-16-A8-C6-B42-E85.gif

Back
Top Bottom