Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's been an absolute pleasure watching AFTVs Voldermort become more and more unhinged, season after season, watching his team become shitter and shitter.
It's really funny. I remember when I first started following Tottenham around 06-08, and during the early Redknapp era, those assholes were starting to act like we weren't their biggest rival anymore, that it was Chelsea.

Now when Woolwich and Chelsea play against each other, they spend half their time joining hands to sing about hating Tottenham.

It's been an absolute pleasure watching AFTVs Voldermort become more and more unhinged, season after season, watching his team become shitter and shitter.
If the rut continues there is no doubt this guy appears in a black hooded cloak and says “search your feelings Abamayang, your hatred is strong, give into your anger” when trying to convince Abamayang to kill the Kroenke’s

Has he been skiing?...
I think he's gone shopping and purchased a new latex face mask for the season, the old one must have worn out with all his wonderful rants.

I think he's opted for "Phil"

foam_latex_face_mask_phil.jpg

Back
Top Bottom