Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am i on here do you can ridicule me?!

No you do that regularly enough yourself!

america burn GIF
Game set and match !!

Just scrolling through Twitter this morning and I'm amazed that every sour goon is putting this on the ref. Not once did I see a mention of Holding being a fucking idiot.
Id love to watch the game with one of the cunts. And have them explain why they thought holding shouldnt have had 2 yellows already.
Honestly the biggest embarrassment of a fan base

All I've seen since the match from Woolwich fans is collective tears, barely any accountability for the players or the manager and constantly blaming the ref, I've seen calls of conspiracy theories, match fixing the lot...it's actually mental.

Both game changing decisions were correct, the pen and the red card, I find it absolutely mad that their fans are trying to blame Son here when they should be blaming Holding and Cedric. Why is everyone saying the penalty is soft, Son would have fucking scored if Cedric didn't barge him ffs.

They are such a bunch of fucking cry babies, all of them, their fans, their players their manager, never taking any accountability for their shortcomings and make 100s of excuses - Arteta's post match interview was shit and for a manager coming out with that attitude in public effectively blaming the referees you effectively create and excuse culture for your players and fans, and all this coming off the back off bottling the original match in Jan, its so fucking pathetic.

We deserve better rivals, what a nonce club.

Back
Top Bottom