Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talkshite now getting Conte all wrong.

Mentioning how badly Conte was doing a few months ago and having a hissy fit.

Surely now we can see why he did it? And it worked spectacularly? So perhaps it was genius man management?

From Arse Mania

I want a RB, LB, 2 CMs, RW, LW who can play CF and a CF.

That's too many players Playmaker. No it's not. Get it done.

Molina
Hickey
Bissouma/Sangare
Tielemans
Diaby
Gakpo
Nunez/Osimhen/Schik

I also don't want midget up top. I want a striker our keeper can find ffs.

Good luck with all that Matey

Granny quoted

I don’t know why we’re not doing what the coaches ask for.

Translated - Mikel I love you, you need to sell the rest of the team not me
- I'm the only one you can trust
- None of them tRuSt thE pRocEsS

Where's Keown?

1ozFclu.jpg

The day before yesterday's most recent capitulation. "I am fully focused on Newcastle"...

giphy.gif

In his pre-match interview you could see that he didn't believe a word he was saying.

He's a complete fraud of a person, eventually the players were always going to see through his hollow comments.

He then compounded it all by chucking them under the bus post-match, when he should have held his hands up and owned the mistake of player two injured centrebacks.

Thing is Woolwich had everything for this season

- no European football. Chelsea under Conte and Leicester had no European football and where always fresh when they picked up the league. Woolwich also where kicked out of the FA cup early so they could hardly have played fewer games. 1 weeks rest each game.

- hitting United, Chelsea and West Ham at the perfect time

- Spurs and United changing manager mid season

- West Ham with European football distractions

They won’t have this next year, if they end up in the EL, hopefully not CL (unless we balls it) they will be playing many many games. We have seen how Woolwich tire as a team.

Thing is Woolwich had everything for this season

- no European football. Chelsea under Conte and Leicester had no European football and where always fresh when they picked up the league. Woolwich also where kicked out of the FA cup early so they could hardly have played fewer games. 1 weeks rest each game.

- hitting United, Chelsea and West Ham at the perfect time

- Spurs and United changing manager mid season

- West Ham with European football distractions

They won’t have this next year, if they end up in the EL, hopefully not CL (unless we balls it) they will be playing many many games. We have seen how Woolwich tire as a team.

+ being able to manipulate the season via Covid delays

Back
Top Bottom