Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Laura Woods on Talkshite confirming that she's a nasty, bitter biatch.

She can fuck off 'n' all.
Posted about how perfect it was presenting the League Cup Final last year when Man City won vs us.
I wish nothing but pain for that fanbase.
Clinching 4th and Chelsea going under would be a great season.

You know what elevates my happiness levels even more??

This shithole club is in pretty awful state - in the coming summer, contracts will end for Lacazette and Nketiah.... who are 2 only strikers in the whole squad 😂😅😂
Plus contract also ending for Elneny.

I mean okay - striker is just one position, but their firepower in attacking side (if those two leave) will be also shit. Pepe is just monumental flop - 80 mil paid and 1 goal + 1 assist in EPL this season :D ... Okay, Martinelly seems promising, but is hardly making significant progress - his goals per season have been 3-2-5 and across these 3 seasons he is only trusted to play roughly 3000 minutes of EPL football. Saka is young and I am not sure what his level will be. But despite all the hype - today he is nothing special really. Just straight runner who occasionally cuts in. I dont see any established EPL defender being afraid to play against him if defense is normally organized. Once more - he could develop, but today he is quite "meeh". And then they have Smith Rowe - who could turn out okay, but still too early to tell.
So literally - roaster of Pepe, Martinelly, Saka and Smith Rowe is just very average. Three of them might be promising, but that's it. At the same time we have two forward players who are absolute EPL elite...

I mean we have some areas of improvement, granted. But this last patch of games we have played without one most likely starting CM in Skippy and starting RWB in Doherty + last two games without Romero as well.

We need and plan to improve the squad further, but if our players are fit, we have pretty decent core to start next season with - Lloris; Davies, Dier, Romero; Sessegnon, Doherty; PEH, Skippy; Son, Kane, Kulu

I think this squad alone is able to play for top 4 places; at least based on this season levels (next year Newcastle might turn up, we'll see what happens to ManUre), but we are still talking about adding competition and depth. But they will be without a player into very important position...

I feel that if we now will take what is ours, qualify for CL, keep and back Conte, we will be lightyears ahead of Arsescum with their fucking lego manager and "youthful squad".

Their direction of travel ever since they sacked David Dein has been steadily downwards. That was a bloody long time ago now. All those years, all that gradual deterioration. April 2007.

I remember a match when we went to Goons. Commented btl on the Graun article in the lead up. I said it didn't really matter what the result was , but Spurs had overtaken Goons in how we were run, our infrastructure, our ethos, our stadium on the way, our training ground. Oh boy, did they lump on. Don't know what you're talking about, bla bla. And they did beat us 2-0. And they lumped on then, told yer told yer told yer. Fine I said, I said the result was irrelevant. Our direction of travel is upwards, yours is going down, bu if you want to live in denial then be my guest.

just checked it was Nov 2017.

It's now 2022 and Legoman has renewed with a 3 year extension. Edu still there. Kronkies still in charge. Horrible stadium. Disloyal and fickle quiet fanbase. Entitled. Deluded.

Where's Keown?

1ozFclu.jpg

20/20 hindsight here - The fact that they ran from the first game ignited even greater flames of hatred for them, which manifested in the stadium on Thursday, causing them to crumble.

"You can run, but you can't hide"

giphy.gif

I agree. They thought they were being clever but in fact all they were doing was (hopefully) bringing down their own downfall. Their cowardice in not playing that game led to it all falling apart for them (again, hopefully).

A 47 page thread dedicated to whining about the great anti-woolwich conspiracy being carried out by referees.

https://Woolwich-mania.com/forum/threads/they-are-called-referees.28886/page-47

Fucking unhinged.

47 fucking pages.

Last edited:
The thing is. We could lose to Norwich on Sunday and it wouldn't even matter because there's absolutely no chance that Woolwich beat Everton. Not after last night. They are broken.

To anyone not ripping any gooner a new one case we fuck it Sunday. I say:
Bollocks, give it em.
Fuck it up Sunday and the world will be fucking cruel.
Do it to them, before they do it to you.
COYS

Lol

Sp*r are on the decline. Kane and Son aren't getting any younger and bar Kulusevski (who I recall you didn't rate when we were linked with him) the rest of the team is midtable quality. Their transfer business again bar Kulu this latest window has been abysmal for a long time now. I wouldn't be surprised if the wheels will start to come off sooner rather than later for them. If Conte doesn't jump ship to PSG in the summer he will inevitably fallout with Levy and f*ck off eventually. Not exactly a manager you pick for a rebuild which Sp*rs desperately need.

You could be right, but they totally humiliated us the other night? So how bad must our players be? We couldn’t get a ****ing kick against them. They schooled us when it mattered most.

We must need an even bigger rebuild.

But yes we should keep faith with Arteta. He possibly has a higher ceiling than the fraud that is Conte.

Even if Sp*rs have CL we should be able to attract players over them. We are still ahead of schedule, and like you say - they are in decline.

Back
Top Bottom