Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

im sorry but that gguy with the hat and the way he talks

i had to blink twice a white jamaican guy

as rare as hens teeth

i thoughtt he was italian at first

Made me think of Geoff Greenidge who opened the batting for West Indies in the 1970s. White Jamaican.

EjfZKvSWAAARP1y.jpg

Where does he live now ? What is the uk interpretation of the word ?

Sorry if this is difficult for you to understand

Maybe at 37 he should go with his real name of Harry but that’s up to him .

Are you really being this passive aggressive and acting like an ignorant ass purely because you don't like being corrected over the Internet?

He lives in the UK now, his heritage is Jamaican as he was brought up there and spent the majority of his early years there therefore he identifies as Jamaican.

And as I said he is a comedian and White Yardie is his stage name therefore he is a brand, it's a simple play on words and sells what he's about...you know like how musicians and artists don't use their real name and use stage names to sell your brand and it's not as if he is lying he is literally a white yardie.

If you don't want to be schooled on something so basic maybe try and refrain from making foolish comments which make sound uneducated.

Christ these comments 🤦‍♀️

Basic research before you spout off people please.

I'm only reacting because there's no excuse for ignorance just to score some points over our rivals

Nothing ignorant about my post.... He literally does call himself "white yardie".

Mate, they were singing it on the tube from Tottenham Hale straight after the game
I'd love to know how many were singing it on the train back from Barcodes.

AM is lumping on to him big time with only a couple of morons buying into the "project", although Arse Mania is prob not representative, I don't get the idea that many of them go to matches

im sorry but that gguy with the hat and the way he talks

i had to blink twice a white jamaican guy

as rare as hens teeth

i thoughtt he was italian at first

My main take from that wasn't the amazing fact that white people from the West Indies actually talk with a local accent, heard Tony Cozier at West Indies cricket matches enough times to know that....

My main take is that Ty is 52!!!!

Back
Top Bottom